Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 this was a thread from the old boards lets see if you changed
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Well I use my computer for just about everything. Listening to music, writing poems and songs, chatting with friends etc. However I don't stay on for hours at a time, not unless I'm downloading something. I usually stay on about 45 mins.
Matt.D Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [color=rainbow] A mere 12 hours or i'll go crazy!!!!!!!:cross: :laugh: :cross: :cross: :cross: :cross: :cross: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/color]
Cloud_Strife Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I do a day like schedule, I come home from school and come on for a little while, but I might come on later that day so it's kinda hard to tell.
XxmagentaxX Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 i can barely last 12 hours... sad i know... :cross:
Dark Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 One week i think. After this period of time without my computer i star to do some wierd things... :devil: J/K
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Like a month prolly, I like the comp, I dosnt argue withme, and if it does I can turn it off :D
backspace Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 more like 1 hour is hard 4 me:D and that is not sad:wigout: :flaming: :devil:
Kuja Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i can go w/o a cpu for as long as i HAVE to... but if there is one i tend to get on as much as possible thou i CAN go as long as is nessasary w/o one... there are other ways of entertaining yourself... ex: playing ALL 8 peices in monopoly :wigout: is my fav... then all 6 in risk... then...........[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Warlock Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I can only last a few days. I've never been away from a computer for any longer than that, so I don't know if I can last any longer...
Roxy89 Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 well if I have to I guess I would pick 12 hours because I do everything on my pc..I also use it alot for school..soo..12 hours it is. ~:devil:~
Sara Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I spend all my free time on the puter. If there isn't one available, I'll survive for a little while.....but if there's one around, I'll be on it.
True Otaku Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I having to be on computer lots because I doing computer course in college so I having to use computer all the time, but when I having no college I can go maybe 1 week with no computer
Zero-Sama Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [COLOR=teal]2 Hours....................[/COLOR]
conpiracymonki Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [b]If you mean PC then about 3 months,...if you mean PSX then um,...2 weeks..although once I lasted about 8 months!.. (I got pi$$ed off when I couldn't get outta Cosmo Canyon, FFVII)[/b]:rolleyes: :D
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 sheesh, too many ppl are too addicted to there comp
White Digivise Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 I would say a month with out the internet and 12 hours with so I said a week. *Smiles* :cool:
Flash Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Hmmm... I could go about.. 5 minutes. Then I start having spasms.
Will2x Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 the internet is the main thing i use the comp for. a week is my limit, but i wont freak out. ill jus get irritated and bored, thats how i was all the time before the net entered my life, the video games got tiring the tv was boring at times. outside was jus stupid games. i thought id never feel the fun i have at recess at home. till one summer the net came. the mising puzzel to my life. i took a chunk of normal spending time and put it into computer time. and today i get frustrated when i cant get on the comp sometimes. i jus walk around wonderless and eat for no reason at all. bored out of my mind. heh, but you peeps that cant go 12 hours....sigh you guys do need lives. i mean 12 hours isnt so bad, heh, i can have sex for 12 minutes, think about it for 30 and sleep 11:28 :cross:
Tien Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 I probably survive without the comp for a week.Then ill get frusterated and bored
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now