The One Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 [B]Ok, Its a gif, its in my sig but I'll put it in image code here. [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/shinyhappy2/Animation1.gif[/IMG] Uh, I think it's Aries who does these types of banners, I've seen Piro Munkie with one and I thought, *coo'* so I made one. Aries if you think this is like me taking credit for your idea, please tell me and I will change my sig imediatley. I just love the thing with the typing thing and the text thing and then the fade thing and the *trails off* needless to say I admire your talent. For everyone else, please rate, coments, coolness rating...anything really. Thanks :D[/B]
The Harlequin Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]The background isn't all that good. Too empty, too white. The font is cool though.[/font][/color]
SS Vegeta Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 I agree with Harlequin, the banner is just too empty. The font is pretty good too. But I suggest you customize it a little more by downloading a font of your choice, it just makes it more interesting.
Red Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 [b]I quite like it, I agree that the background is a little empty, but it's still a good background... Nice fading text too.. Give me Paint Shop Pro! PLLLEASE![/b]
The One Posted July 28, 2002 Author Posted July 28, 2002 [B]Ok, I understand that the Back Ground is a bit bare, but i meant it to be like that, like it was stained with white, if that can happen. But yeah thanks, I'll change the BG later, make it better, whatever. Anyone else...?[/B]
No-Name Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 I like it. He obviously meant it to be empty, i mean he put the words nothing there. The line thingies are really cool too, as is the font. I just don't get why you're the reason I go to sleep. 8/10!
The One Posted July 28, 2002 Author Posted July 28, 2002 [B] Uh the reason I put nothing was because on Piro's it has 'Quizical God of Entropy' and I am nothing. Its labelling me, I'm the reason you fall asleep is because Aries is the reason you can't, its kind of like a joke, :laugh: :therock: yeah so anyway.[/B]
Genkai Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 paint shop pro? i wish i had that, knew how to do .gifs , knew how to do anything....i would need a large pile of books...
Juu Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]I just don't know how to do the moving text... Anyways, I like the colors, but the background's design is just..... um.... not my type. Anyways, 8/10 ^^[/color] [/size]
Kinetic Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 [color=darkblue] Lol, I like the "Why you go to sleep", heh. The background suits it fine, it's obvious it was meant to be empty, and I like it like that. The font for "The One" doesn't look very 'digital' I guess, but it's your choice. As for the lines, who knew something so simple could make something a work of art. The nothing fits good in the corner, too, and I like how you had a few blinks before you did the text. Great job (stealing this from Voodoo for a sec, sorry!) [img]http://otakuboards.com/images/icons/icon14.gif[/img] Don't know why I did that...just felt like it :p Oh, and T.E.D., I like your banner alot too :toothy: That must've taken a TON of frames, and I love the general idea. I just had the idea to make a wallpaper like that, if you don't mind. [/color]
Phantom Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 a lot of stuff above...i decided to neglect the other's comments. I think it rocks except for the lack of originality in the animation... meh.... thats all
No-Name Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i] [B][color=deeppink] [size=1]I just don't know how to do the moving text... [/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] How hard is it? I figured stuff like this out just by wondering how the heck someone could make an animation. You make 1 banner with one letter, another with 2, and so on. Then you get an animation program and string em together. [quote]The font for "The One" doesn't look very 'digital' I guess[/quote] I'm not sure if your text is supposed to be digital (aries) because I don't think I'd find that text anywhere on my comp ;)
Kinetic Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 [color=darkblue] That's true, mine doesn't look very digital either, but I love the font, and didn't feel like DLing a 'digital' looking one :p [/color]
No-Name Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 I got so many digital fonts i hardly use them every more. Now that I understand the one's explination i need a new one. Why are YOU the reason i cant sleep?
Kinetic Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 [color=darkblue] Because I'm the one that made the quote :toothy: [/color]
The Harlequin Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]And any further information is really, really unwanted. What's this thing with digital text? Digital text isn't that good.[/font][/color]
The One Posted July 29, 2002 Author Posted July 29, 2002 [B]Thanks Aries, uh and everyone else, I'll make a new background, and try and find some new fonts, what is the name of your font Aries? It rocks.[/B]
The Harlequin Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]I'd like to know what the name of the "The One" font is. I think I have it somewhere, but just to make sure.[/font][/color]
Kinetic Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 [color=darkblue] The font is called Fatboy Slim, and I downloaded it [url=http://dbgt.com/index.php?dbgt=fonts]here[/url]. [/color]
The One Posted July 29, 2002 Author Posted July 29, 2002 [B]Thanks Aries, the font for The One, is Angelized, forgotten where I got it.[/B]
Shinobi Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 Damn i like it and i also have fatboy slim (and some of his CD's too, you know the DJ, fatboy slim, oooooooh never mind) and i was gonna make one like Aries but then i noticed yours, so i might tinker about with stuff and see what its like, i aint ever made a gif before, so it probably suck eggs, oh well
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now