Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Ah..my first anime digital coloring job... AK!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ah..my first anime digital coloring job... AK!!!

----------------------------------------------------------
[img]http://esotaku.netfirms.com/images/gokudon541.jpg[/img]
-----------------------------------------------------------
[size=3]BEFORE!!!!!!!![/size]

-----------------------------------------------------------
[img]http://esotaku.netfirms.com/images/gokudon54.jpg[/img]
-----------------------------------------------------------
[size=3]AFTER!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Posted
Chin omg!!! ARIES... ure right!! GRRR... wont mess that up next time... Blurr..well i had to blurr or the shading would mess up...and im sorry bout the purple... :( Me sowwie
Posted
Beautiful! A lot better than I could ever do. I like who you blurred him because the transition didn't come out too good. It shows you realize when something isn't looking too hot, so you can make it better by hiding it a little. 9/10!
Posted
Yea, it just....if u saw before i blurred...you would agree that a blurr would be the most definitive thing to do... i also tried to peel the eye away with fancy lines and sweet lettering.. i swear the one thing im good at... Lettering... :D thnx for compliments
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]You better run Mike. I'll get you yet. I'm not a whatever-that's-from fan, but it looks alright. The eye thing makes him/her/it look like a racoon though. You know, I once had a picture of that character. I ripped the hair off and put it on a sloth... I think I'll dig that up come to think of it.[/font][/color]
Posted
thnk you..i was waiting for somone to say somthign bad hehe...hehe thank u.. *smiles*... i was my first try and i need critisim if i will ever do better

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...