Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Whoa. .imagine the budget. .o_O

Most, if not all, of those people get paid an average 40 million dollars.

That budget would be huge O_o;;;

Methinky if the movie was a flop like Spirits Within, Squaresoft would be bankrupt. Then they'd be taken over by Microsoft and forced to create evil X-Box games that would indirectly result in Bill Gates ruling the would and owning my house :worried:

*cough* Maybe not [i]my[/i] house. .

I need some sleep. .><
Posted
Nah, we'd give them all copies of FF7 first, get them addicted, and then they'd be all like 'Oh, I'd be HONOURED to play ______! _____ is my favourite character! What? No, I don't want you to pay me! Just starring in this movie is payment enough.'

:)

[color=indigo]...You know, I think you really are losing it, Flash... *is still in shock after seeing Flash's avatar about 12 hours ago* - Desbreko[/color]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]hmm... I've seen people that look much more like tifa.
I really don't see a link between tifa and that person next to her pic...

*clicks link*

WTF?! JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT!?!

omg... I absolutely hate jennifer love hewitt... Play tifa?!

erg....

The only relationship I see, is a white shirt and brown-ish hair..- -

Edit: OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! Natalie's playing aeries!!!!! ^____^[/color] [/size]
Posted
Hey, cool, where'd you get the piccie of Reeve? Tim Curry [i]would[/i] be perfect for that!
Brad Pitt for Cloud...oy. Oh well, at least that's better than what they did to Sephy in Kingdom Hearts.
Most of these do sorta match up...interesting.
Guest Steiner
Posted
Is thier actually goin to be a movie or is that just someones opinion of who should play who if thier was a movie
Posted
All opinions my good friend.
If only they would make a FF7 movie... That would be close to godlike.

I think Rob Zombie would be pretty good as Red [b]XIII[/b]. Wait... I already said that...
...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I KNEW that you were going to have Mr T as Barret, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Hehe, Mr.T is cool. He would actually make a decent Barret. :mrt:
Gah, whoever is playing Sephiroth just doesn't fit to me. But I can't really think of annyone better to be Sephiroth so I guess I can't talk much. :p
Posted
[QUOTE]I still think Laurence Fishburne (Morpheus) should do the voice of Red XIII.[/QUOTE]

DEFINATELY!! I can just imagine that...

[B]Yuffie[/B]: WTF? Who is that... ah who cares, they look alike!
[B]Zack[/B]: hmm, dunno who, but good nontheless
[B]Heidiger[/B]: BILLY CONOLY!! BILLY CONOLY!! good choice!
[B]Cloud[/B]: interesting, but his personality doesn't match (Who drew that picture of Cloud, it sux!)
[B]Elena[/B]: good
[B]Sephiroth[/B]: no comment, but someone who can be really evil, and has a sort of, whispery voice would be good!
[B]Tifa[/B]: agh... actually, they have similar looks...
[B]Tseng[/B]: no comment
[B]Palmer[/B]: WHO IS THAT??
[B]Hojo[/B]: WHO IS THAT??
[B]Pres' Shinra[/B]: maybe someone a little fatter, and more evil looking.
[B]Rufus[/B]: perhaps...
[B]Vincent[/B]: BRILL CHOICE!!
[B]Barret[/B]: oh yeah, Mr T!! Gotta love Mr T as Barret!
[B]Aeris[/B]: yeah, I can see it now!
[B]Red XIII[/B]: Gotta be Laurence Fishburne, not Nick!
[B]Cid[/B]: I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THAT IS, but he's good!
[B]Reno[/B]: fine with me, but he needs to dye his hair red!
[B]Scarlet[/B]: SHE LOOKS LIKE A PORN STAR...... GOOD CHOICE!!
[B]Cait Sith[/B]: only as the voice I hope!
[B]Reeve[/B]: I gotta say, Beadle is a twat, but I think they look alike... but you'd never get Beadle to shave off his beard!

Also, what about Don of the Wall Market??
Posted
I only did the mainest characters... The 'Don' wasn't main enough. But, err, any suggestions on who could play him? o_O;;

And here, in case you *didn't know by the pictures*, here's the full cast list.

--Characters--
Cloud--Brad Pitt
Aeris--Natalie Portman
Tifa--Jennifer Love Hewitt
Barret--Mr T.
Cid--Nigel Bennet
Red XIII (Voice)--Laurence Fishburn (By popular demand)
Cait Sith (Voice)--Tim Curry
Yuffie--Ayumi Hamasaki
Vincent--Michael McManus
Sephiroth--David Borenaz
Zack--Ben Affleck

--Turks--
Tseng--John Travolta
Rude--Denzel Washington
Reno--Orlando Bloom
Elena--Cameron Diaz

--ShinRa Inc.--
Pres. Shinra--Martin Mull
Rufus--Matt Damon
Heidgger--Billy Connolly
Scarlet--Sharon Stone
Palmer--Ken Jenkins
Prof. Hojo--Liam Neeson
Reeve--Tim Curry

--Others--
Lucrecia--Liz Hurley (?)
Prof. Gast--William Dafoe
Ilfalna--Julia Roberts (?)
Don Corneo--???

Think there's anyone else who should be on this list?
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]What about Bugenhagen? Perhaps one of those guys who plays Santa down at malls during Christmas....

Oh, and I may be wrong here, I usually am, but would not the best person for Vincent be that guy from The Crow?[/font][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B][font=gothic][color=crimson]What about Bugenhagen? Perhaps one of those guys who plays Santa down at malls during Christmas....

Oh, and I may be wrong here, I usually am, but would not the best person for Vincent be that guy from The Crow?[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=green]You quite like bringing back old topics: don't.[/size][/color]

[color=indigo]There's nothing wrong with bringing back old threads, unless they're brought back for no reason. (Like, if the person that brought it back was just spamming). It's better than making a new thread on the same topic. The Harlequin's post is fine, since it's just reviving the discussion. - Desbreko[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...