Meilin13 Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I'd have to say it is Ryoko and Ayeka all together.
Sephiroth Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 undoubtedly, ayeka is the most annoying, ryoko is cool....
XxmagentaxX Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 Ayeka is so annoying all she does is whine and cry about tenchi... Ryoko is a kick *** space pirate.. who kinda whines about tenchi but at least her voice isn't annoying..
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Ayeka and Sakuya....Hands [i]freakin[/i] down!!![/COLOR] :flaming: :D
Alexander Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 It is my opinion what Ryoko, though cool, is one of the most impossible people in the realm on anime. The Kunos come to mind when I think of her.
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 ayeka is the most annoying! her dubbed voice alone makes me angry! :mad: :flaming:
Soul_Keeper Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Ayeka, I can't stand her! ANNOYING! ANNOYING! ANNOYING! At least Ryoko isn't a high and mighty holier-than-thou snot bucket who needs Azaka and Kamadake to help her. Not to mention Ayeka's dub voice goes right up in the ranks of bad dub voices along with the likes of Frieza, Releena, Kaio-sama and such
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 huh? nothing was wrong with freeza's dubbed voice, it was the only dubbed voice which was similar to the original's japanese voice
sailor crimson Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 ayeka and sakuya are characters I would like to hunt down with a axe.:flaming: :devil:
Shy Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 I think that washu can be annoying at times... I mean she is kinda boring after all.
Saturn_Healer Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 AHH shuyguy! your back! I didn't know! Anyways, I would like to get rid of Sakuya, but thinking she wasn't really real in teh first place it didn't matter much to me.
Kuja Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nico [/i] [B]:flaming: Ayeka will dieeeeeeee, HAHAHAHAHA.. I would kill Sakuya, but after seeing the last few episodes with her in, I feel sorry for her :( Three best: 1. RYOKO!! 2. YUGI! 3. WASHU [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i know your new and all... but please dont bring up old posts... specially not one this old... or one about the females of tenchi ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts