Vegitto4 Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 well then. This looks alot like Nomad wandering banner, i changed the text a bit. It's just a first, i'm about to change the character however. U like?
Kinetic Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 [color=darkblue] I like it, especially the text :) The only thing I can see, is that Trunks looks a little bit squashed. [/color]
PiroMunkie Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 [color=indigo]To be honest. It really could have been done better. I can barely read the text, the Trunks picture is squished, and the whole thing itself is rather plain.[/color]
Chaos Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 I've seen much better. All it is is a very badly edited Trunks and a lightning background which clashes with Trunks. I wouldn't use this one, Vegitto, if I were you.
projekt_navi Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 Its an alright banner ... i can see you used like 2 or more layers in your banner ... i hate the text ... hard to read ... but you do a good job of cutting though ... :D
G/S/B Master Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 It says " the one the only" can't read the last one.I think it was midus.Trunks IS squashed.
Boo Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 Yep same problemo with me. AW: cool banner. I think the trunks and background fit with eachother. The trunks is a bit squashed yes :nod:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now