OtakuBoards

Rite or wrong.

Guest Soft mush

Well it depends... this is what i think. If you know you where doing something wrong when you did it then it is wrong, but if you do something and you think its right when you do it then it ends up wrong its wrong to, but at least it was for a good cause or sumthing.

[color=rainbow] Yup, it balances out....Like say some kid made his mom breakfast, but made a horrible mess in the kicthen, do u think that's wrong? No. It isn't. Now if this kid jes went in the kitchen and made a mess, yah, thatz wrong. [/color]

Well, if you do something wrong but have good intent...then I still believe it may be wrong. Because some people do horrible things out of good intent...human expirimentation for example...it's good intent is that it benifits the scientific community and the population...but not the person who gets to be the guniea pig.

this is one for the philosophers:

it depends on the sit and there r diff levels like safer said, for instance this is a common example:

Someone who is close to you has a fatal and rare disease, there is a doc who has discovered the cure. The cure is really expensive and you don't have the money to pay for the treatment. The doc refuses to help you defray the cost. What would you do if you knew you could steal the cure and get away with it?

this example illustrates the difference between the ideas of right and moral.

the old saying is Two wrongs dont make a right. This basically depends on the person. My belief is, if you do something wron to make a right you have to ask yourself. Is it worth it? Is this wrong going to make something right? Are you willing to ive with this the rest of your life? If everything checks out a yes. Than I would say it makes it right for you. You still have to take into acount other people. Its not all about you.

a right and a wrong dont aways balance each other out
u made the example taht a kid made a breakfas but messed up teh kitchen.....if he/she cleaned up the kitchen it would then be ok......if someone killed someone else and then saved someone they still have killed someone and life cant be brought back. in this cas eit doesnt matter that u saved a life.......that was good but u still have on your concuence(what ever)taht u killed sumone and no matter what u did ad all the rights u did someone is daed because of your actions.........did taht make sence or was i rambling-_-