GinnyLyn Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 Well, this started out as a Digimon, but it's more than that now. Tsunamas, the Sapphire Warrior. (Critiques and comments welcome--just remember this piccie is a WIP--I hope to get the finished project up later. (smaller version) [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=265568[/url]
projekt_navi Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 Very nice drawing! You should use PhotoShop and color it ... :D
PiroMunkie Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=indigo]Very nicely done. :) It pretty much all looks good. The only thing that I was say is that (whatever that thing is) it looks off-balance.[/color]
Mitch Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 [color=red]Woh, what is that thing. It was supposed to be a Digimon originally? It looks like some kind of dragn-ey thingy. But it does look cool. I'd like to see what it looks like when it's colored![/color]
Muse Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 Thats really Good,Ginny!It would make a good digimon to.Keep up the good work!;) :D :)
Shy Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1]I think it looks great Ginny, but it looks *different* than your other works... I can't exactly place why it does, it just does. Your pencil work is wonderful, I prefer regular penciling to using the computer to color.. you can show a lot more detail using it.[/color][/size]
Roxie Faye Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [color=indigo]Yeah, I can't quite place it, but it DOES look different. The head looks like it's twisted? Or is it the neck? O am i paranoid? Otehr than that, Great job! ^_^[/color]
Boo Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 that looks a lot like a half dragon and half dragons rule!!!!!!! ehem.... Sorry for that. It looks very cool!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now