Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
brown or blue, but it varies. like a lot of anime characters, ya never know, much less notice.

does it matter? i guess yer just curious..
Posted
yeah, the WB show has bown and blue... maybe they change when he goes yami, O.o;;

anyway, i think they're generally brown, but hey, they could be read and we're just colorblind. it doesn't really matter, does it?
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]I've always seen them as brown.... i don't pay much attention to the eyes of anime characters though, so i'm not sure, they may well be blue.... [/COLOR]
Posted
well,I've seen a Pictue with Bakura's Eyes as green,BUt i'm watching the Show right now and they are brown...hmmm.I've also seen them red,but thats when the Ring takes hold of him,I think;) :D :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai_yyh [/i]
[B]RED? they're always brown, seriously. [/B][/QUOTE]

:therock:-_^You callen Me a Liar?I swear I've seen a picture of Him with Red Eyes^_-AND Green eyes.:therock:
Posted
I just used brown.... [url=http://www.otakuartist.com/index.php?view=884]Taa-daa![/url]

My first [real] attempt at a YuGiOh character. Be gentle. ;)
Posted
*pats nice Bakura on head, pulls hand away from evil Yami Bakura*

I always thought that Bakura and Pegasus' eyes were the same color, which is that doe-y brown color. [i]Pwetty.[/i]
Posted
[color=indigo]Nice pic. Before it completely loaded, I saw the mismatched eyes. I was thinking: "I thought Cera could draw eyes the same". Turns out half of the pic is evil and the othrr half is good. Whoops. My bad. eheh.

I never realized Pegasus and Bakura's eyes are the same color. Yeah I knew both of them were brown, but I never made the connection. Oooooooo. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Yami Bakura stole the Millenium eye.... Bah, what do I know?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by roxieortatiana [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Nice pic. Before it completely loaded, I saw the mismatched eyes. I was thinking: "I thought Cera could draw eyes the same".[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]-_-'

Well, thank you. :bluesweat

::looks at Ginny funny::

I swear, you are the only person---
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I dont know who it is, but if it is who I think cause i only know him from yugioh... *takes a breath* its red
But I dont think Im thinking of the right person :D
  • 3 months later...
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Again, this is a very old topic. And it's more or less spam anyway, seeing as the question's been answered and there's little more that can be done in this thread. thus, I'm going to close it.

-Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...