Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest cloricus
Posted
Basic.
Vortex and good selection of colours.
3/10
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]
I agree, or some liquid that was solidified by hydrogen (or nitrogen? whatever...), and has been that way for a long time, like a fossil.

Nice, keep up the good work :)
[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]I'm not too familiar with Corel, but yeah, it does looke like a pretty basic effect. Not too shabby, though. Just not really my cup of tea. :whoops:[/color]
Posted
Yeah it is actualy pretty cool looking at it again. I used to have Corla, but that was when i was liek 11 and not into making anything At ALL! lol. Anyway, nice!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...