The Harlequin Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]Just a small picture I did up in Corel, mainly because I like the plastic effect. Opinions?[/font][/color]
Guest cloricus Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 Basic. Vortex and good selection of colours. 3/10
Boo Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 It is the basic pic (I like to calll it an eagles head :D) But I like the background. I have no rating.
Shinobi Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 I think it looks like a crator on the moon, or on some distant planet that was made by some alian, or is that just me?
Boo Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 Wait! it looks like a wave! thats it! not an eagles head.
Kuragari Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 It appears to be something similar to liquid metal to me o_O;;
Kinetic Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1] I agree, or some liquid that was solidified by hydrogen (or nitrogen? whatever...), and has been that way for a long time, like a fossil. Nice, keep up the good work :) [/color][/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 Looks like a distant view of a hurricane to me, anyway nice job!
PiroMunkie Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [color=indigo]I'm not too familiar with Corel, but yeah, it does looke like a pretty basic effect. Not too shabby, though. Just not really my cup of tea. :whoops:[/color]
Jesus Chicken Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 Nice and trippy, but still you need more nesquik for something as wack as what I tend to produce, but you're getting there. Hehehe OH well, good stuff...
Shinobi Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 Yeah it is actualy pretty cool looking at it again. I used to have Corla, but that was when i was liek 11 and not into making anything At ALL! lol. Anyway, nice!
Corey Posted August 11, 2002 Posted August 11, 2002 Interesting. If you could make it bigger and to the dimensions of 1024x768 I would use it as my desktop.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now