Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I watch the show American Idol, and haven't missed it once..I like the show, and I think Justin or christina christian will win..However, I wanted Ryan Starr to win, but she was voted off..What do you guys think?
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Well, I'm very happy with the winner of the show. Okay, maybe not "very" happy, but I'm satisfied. Especially since the guy who got 2nd place wasn't even close to being the best singer on the show. Plus all the other people from the top 10 have a good start on their music careers, anyway.
Posted
[size=1]


I agree with Endymion, Justin didn't have that great of a voice. I am very happy with Kelley being the winner because I was rootin' for her the whole time.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=crimson]The only reason I watched it was because of that hot chick Ryan Star (yes it is a girl), but when she got kicked out i stopped, it didn't really interest me anyways.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]i hate that show, b/c at this place i was staying, i was forced to watch it nonstop.

& they all sucked. just sang songs written by other people, from what i saw.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Lady M, you just took the words out of my mouth. I agree whole heartedly...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]i hate that show, b/c at this place i was staying, i was forced to watch it nonstop.

& they all sucked. just sang songs written by other people, from what i saw.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

While I sympathize with you having to watch it non-stop, I disagree with your opinion of the show. When it got down to the last couple weeks, most of the contestants were really good. Since you say they all sucked, I'd [i]really[/i] like to hear you sing. Plus they were singing other peoples' songs to test their singing ability, not their song-writting ability.

Either way, it was just an elaborate talent show. The only reasons most people watched it were to gander at Paula, hear Randy say everybody's name 5,000 times in a row, and Simon's brutal tactless hontesty.
Posted
I was a Tamyra (don't know bout the spelling) fan. She had the best voice on the show. You're right though, this was an elaborate talent show. Them singing other people's songs was to test their versatility.
Posted
I tried watching, but it just became too corny for me. Everything seemed so fake, and I can't help but wonder if that show really was.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkness [/i]
[B] Them singing other people's songs was to test their versatility. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Pfft. I just don't think so. Those people were virtuelly talentless. They sang other people's songs, and the only creativeness they brought to the songs was changing their tones and touching fans hands...oh wait, that's not creativity, that's a redudant form in the mainstream BS we see every day. Honestly, how anyone enjoys a bunch of people 'strutting their stuff', when not giving ou their [i]own[/i] style is foolish, not to mention annoying and un-enterntaining.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]I still don't understand what it is... I never saw it... What exactly is it?!?! @_@ I still don't understand...[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...