OtakuBoards

User CP?

Kinetic

I can't get into my profile either Aires, howerver, James said in his announcement that some features would not be available / not working ect for a few weeks, so i guess we just have to wait it out.

and Usercp? i thought it used to be user PHP or something, is it the new servers?

**edit** i just saw php on the end of the url.

The profile wasn't loading at all last night for me. It seems back to normal now.

I mainly have problems with the images loading several times, and for some reason they just take forever (especially the grey and blue bars). I'm on DSL, so it's not really a dial-up issue. A lot of my settings in the options simply don't work correctly either.

Things seem to be speeding up over time though, some things just need to be worked out still. I'd rather have some problems than not have the boards up at all lol.

The only reason it's doing that is because the links on the logo go to "www.otakuboards.com/" -and then the extension. Though as for now, the address should be "209.123.85.4/~otakub35/" and the extension.

So just type "usercp.php" after the address in the URL-bar when your on the main-page to get there quick. :)

O.K heres the deal...

I know for some reason James' is not disclosing (thanks Supersaiyan) that the avatars are down at the moment, however, i see newbies with custom avatars!,These users only have 2 posts. yet they have a customised avatar.anyone know why? I want one! :p