Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Hmm.. version 6, this place is getting old...

[b][URL=http://www.geocities.com/otakupike]Otaku Pike![/URL][/b]

The link above will take you to the magical land of Otaku Pike, a site created to keep me busy while OB was down. I tried to include as many sites as I could find, but if your was not included please feel free to send me an e-mail or PM about it. I hope you guys like the darned thing.

-Shy[/color][/size]
Posted
Hehe, that's awesome. And you have two sites that I love. SelectSmart and Archive.org, those websites are awesome :) Which OB version was it that archive.org showed? I forget these things. . .

Anyway, it's awesome :)

One thing, though, fix the SelectSmart test! I didn't get a girl on my list until #6!! Sephiroth is not my match. . .:p
Posted
Sephiroth was my match. I will be ANIME MAN! O.o;;;
Excuse me, but yea I have been useing that site for a while now.
I got a link from your old sig at......another board. Altron better get his forums back up! :smirk:
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] Hmm...for some strange reason, I was matched with you, SG...*walks off dazed*

I like the site's lay-out; very clean and clear-cut, something many sites lack these days...

Great job over-all![/color][/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]On that lil selectsmart thingy...

I got...

1) Queen Asuka o.O
2) Shy Guy
3) Baby Girl....[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]We've already done the Otaku Personality Profile topic! Talk about the [i]other[/i] sites out there, or else this thing becomes repetetive...

*wanders off*[/color][/size]
Posted
::does the SelectSmart thing:: ...I'd prefer not to talk about who's #1 on my list. >_<

::patpats Transtic:: It's alright... I'm sure you can torture Shyguy into putting your site on.

But anyway, a very nice collection of sites there...
Posted
[color=royalblue]I hope you realize that advertising links by using threads is against the rules. ;)

Remember, all the old rules still apply.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...