Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Well, I hate Eminem, and I found this picture, and I couldn't stop laughing. Behold, Eminem at age 14.

Peace, Love, and Anime
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]ITS ALF!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I was gonna say that!

Anyway, I have gained a new respect for that idiot Eminem... Just because anyone who loves ALF is ok in my book... i still can't stand that shi? he calls music.
Posted
I do not care to much for him or his music but i do repsect him for the simple fact that hes standing up for our right to free speach and speaking out against censorship.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]It is somewhat funny, but that's just scary. Shinji you are a twisted individual. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes...he is, isn't he?
Posted
???

i dun get it. its not that funny. hardly funny at all i was expecting something like M&M sticking his fingure up a chics but or something.... i see peeps like this at school all the time. and as for the shirt...its just a shirt. oh well if you really wanted comedy id reccomend the family guy, buts that too inapropiate for you guys isnt it?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]???

i dun get it. its not that funny. hardly funny at all i was expecting something like M&M sticking his fingure up a chics but or something.... i see peeps like this at school all the time. and as for the shirt...its just a shirt. oh well if you really wanted comedy id reccomend the family guy, buts that too inapropiate for you guys isnt it? [/B][/QUOTE]

What you fail to realize is that the shirt has ALF on it... now, if you weren't some punk kid you'd know who ALF was and you'd realize that ALF was a great show, and you'd appreciate it.... You are not a child of the 80's but a corrupt immature little shi? who has come to appreciate nothing in life and who will ultimately fail.... perhaps you should try two words.... "grow up".... till then you can shut your mouth cause no one wants to hear it's smart@ss remarks.... Life will give you a swift kick in the @ss one day.... that day will be one of the funniest days in the whole of existance.
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
thats ****ing hilarious! eminem an alf fan, who would have thought it?
Posted
This is the only thing I can think of...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: in this eppie, Veggie-boy is wearing a pink shirt
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vegita: *notices Trunks staring at him* What are you looking at?

Trunks: uhh...huh?...umm... Nothing... I like your shirt.

Vegita: You would!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I couldn't think of anything better. But that's what that friggin hilarious pic reminds me of...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]This is the only thing I can think of...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: in this eppie, Veggie-boy is wearing a pink shirt
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vegita: *notices Trunks staring at him* What are you looking at?

Trunks: uhh...huh?...umm... Nothing... I like your shirt.

Vegita: You would!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I couldn't think of anything better. But that's what that friggin hilarious pic reminds me of... [/B][/QUOTE]
hehehe
i remember that part
vegeta(ble) n slim in a pink shirt
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
ok, im done now
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
hehehe
i remember that part
vegeta(ble) n slim in a pink shirt
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
ok, im done now [/B][/QUOTE]

............Oh-kay............


Oh well..:D It feels good to make people laugh....:D
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...