Hyper Posted September 13, 2002 Posted September 13, 2002 I'm sure all of us remember that question Bakura asked. What card do you relate too? It can be magic, monster, trap, ritual or one of each. Try to use a card you have and tell why you think so. Mine is both magic and monster. Monster: Dark Magician I like the dark spellcaster type monsters and Dark Magician stands out to me because its pretty powerful and I've been using it a lot. Magic: Shield and Sword I like switching things around. It took me a while to get it but its been very useful in certain situations.
Genkai Posted September 13, 2002 Posted September 13, 2002 well, i'd half to say witty phantom. of course, his real japanese name is death satan greater demon. maybe i identify with injection angel. besides the fact that she does drugs, im like her. i ad 3000 points to my atk.! wait, hmm..... i think i would half to say emergency rations and hungry burger.. im hungry all the time. but jalapeƱo soldier is close behind.
neoakira70 Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 the card i relate to the most is probably the summoned skull powerful and when combined with the red eyes black dragon, can cause some serious damage. the magic card i most relate to is the change of heart card, allowing the control of your opponents blue eyes can be fun
Hyper Posted September 14, 2002 Author Posted September 14, 2002 Change of Heart is a good card. So is Summoned skull. Thats why I use it often.
9mm Avenger Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 Probably the Red Eyes Black Dragon. I just like Dragons. Alot. Also, he looks way cooler then the Blue eyes.
Wormmon's Tamer Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 Blue Eyes Toon Dragon, because I'm small but I pack a lot of Punch!
Valen Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 I have to say I'm most like the [i]Change of Heart[/i] card.I can make friends turn on eachother very easily, and sometimes I even turn on friends. Just depends on what kind of mood I'm in... Or the Toon Rabbit... no explination needed there...
Kei Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 [color=blue]I guess I can relate to Leopard Girl the most. I've only seen it on DDS, though. I've got a great sense of balance and my friends say that I make noises that sound like a cat. I have very odd friends. o_O;;[/color]
Hyper Posted September 18, 2002 Author Posted September 18, 2002 Now i think i am going to agree with neoakira70 Summoned skull has been one of my fav cards
John2 Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 The Monster Card I relate most to is my Neo the Magic Swordsman, he may not be he strongest one, but he is allways there when someone needs him.
Allison Mack Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 That's the one I can relate to. I have really weird reasons so don't ask :p But one reason that isn't really THAT wierd is that I am really strong and plus I look like her:D
Guest Altron Gundam Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 Tyrant Dragon - My best, and most useful card. Meteor Black Dragon - The most powerful fire card in all of duel monsters. Its the better Red Eyes fusion, and is WAY better than the pathetic Black Demon's Dragon.
G/S/B Master Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 Magician Of Black Chaos Even though it's in another language.It's still my good card. Sheild and sword My opponent gets frustrated when I play this card with my magician of black chaos.Even when their Spellcaster or dragons is in the effect.
Hyper Posted September 22, 2002 Author Posted September 22, 2002 There is nothing wrong with DMgirl, Renamon. Its a pretty good card.
Allison Mack Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i] [B]There is nothing wrong with DMgirl, Renamon. Its a pretty good card. [/B][/QUOTE] I know that I mean that I have wierd reasons for thinking that I can relate to her
MaceDavis Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 I would say the messanger of peace, because just like the name I am always keeping peace between my freinds, but just like the effect I am always standing up for the little guys protecting them from who ever shouldn't be picking on them, but as a monster I would say shining angel, just because of the name
Tendai Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 Me..probably the Hysteric Angel from Spell of Mask just because of the look on his face, or my Millenium Shields just because I love them XD
Domon Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 me i would say Blue Eyes White Dragon because i can be cool yet feirocous.
Darkmoon Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [size=1]I think the duel monster that best represents me is Keribo... Why, you ask? Because I feel that I make no difference in the world simply because I seem (emphasis on "seem") so insignifigant. In fact, I beleive that most people would seem like this. But as soon as they get together they become an unstopable force. But that's just how I feel in very large crowd's surrounded by "important" people... When I want to be I can cause alot of trouble and damage, there for I beleive that a baby dragon is what best represents me... Start out small and become strong over time.[/size]
tigeroscar_1 Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 i would have to say curse of dragon and i dont know why.
DeathBug Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Witty Phantom, primarily. I'm witty, but can also be quite dark. Or, Red Eyes Black Dragon, because not only is he freaki'n cool to look at, but he has a lot of fusions, which means: he can fit into many different situations, and he has untapped potential. When I'm feeling *really* evil, Im' like Relinquished, because I can manipulate others. But let's not go there...
Hyper Posted November 2, 2002 Author Posted November 2, 2002 Haa manipulating people, thats always fun...lol
Jeebs Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 I think I relate to Change of Heart or Magician of Black Chaos. I can change my attitude pretty quickly and I believe that a combination of light and dark brings power. (the MoBC is created from light and dark)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now