Ryo Posted September 13, 2002 Posted September 13, 2002 This movie look's hilarious. I am definetly going to see this. Remember, if it has Tom Green it HAS to be hilarious....hehe. What are your thoughts of this HILARIOUS :devil: movie? And are you going to see this HILARIOUS :devil: movie?
PiroMunkie Posted September 13, 2002 Posted September 13, 2002 [color=indigo]I [b][i]might[/i][/b] go see it if a good enough opporunity pops-up. My current life equation is a little something like that: [b]Me[/b] = [b]No Money[/b]; and money is something I would need in order to see that movie. I'll probably just wait until it comes out on video though. It looks humorous in the stupid way, but yeah...[/color]
Senor Ding Dong Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 it seems like a renter to me. it seems funny, but not my ten dolls worth.
Avalon Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 I might go see this...but the thought of Tom Green in a leading role in a movie, that disturbs me...:confused:
amibasuki Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 [FONT=arial]if I didn't have to pay for my ticket, I'd go see it. but since that prolly won't happen anytime soon, I don't think so.[/FONT]
Guest Renegade V2 Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][B]Heh, yeah it looks pretty good. I will probably end up waiting untill it is in the dollar theatre though. It is just so much cheaper that way![/B][/COLOR]
Na'dou Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 This movie sounded funny, but I might wait till it comes to the $1.00 movies to see it, if it does...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now