Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
faye, faye, faye, faye, faye, faye, faye, faye, faye, faye, faye.

shes the best.

But mai from king of fighters, woooooo hoooooo! damn shes hot!
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][color=purple]Though I can not for the life of me remember his name, the guy that rescued Spike during the bar room shoot out, I believe it was the last episode. The one with brown ear length hair. I found him very sexy.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the one dude that Vicious has for a BG when he is dealing with Gren? I'm trying to remember his. He is the younger brother of some guy that was close to Spike. Man, what is his name! Shin! That's it right. And his brother was Lin. I'm the greatest. J/P
Lataz

-OD
Guest AnimeGurl
Posted
I think Darien from sailor moon is cute.also gohan. but not u know sexy sexy.lol. I love Cowboy Bebop.Gren is hot too, but u know....the problem...hehehe..Spike is hot too.and shen
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]Are you talking about the one dude that Vicious has for a BG when he is dealing with Gren? I'm trying to remember his. He is the younger brother of some guy that was close to Spike. Man, what is his name! Shin! That's it right. And his brother was Lin. I'm the greatest. J/P
Lataz

-OD [/B][/QUOTE]
No, no, you got it mixed up. [i]Shin[/i] is the guy she's talking about. Lin was his younger brother and has nothing to do with anything. He was in Jupiter Jazz (Part 1 and 2), and Shin was in the last two eps. She's talking about the second to last eps.
Posted
you like gohan and not turles? something is seriously wrong with you! then again i feel an attraction for turles because he's saiyan, tan,looks like goku and he's evil!:D
Guest YaoiFanGirl1001
Posted
^_^;; Oh my, lots of Anime Guys to choose from! Lets see...

Gohan -- Dragon Ball Z
Soujiro or Sanosuke -- Rurouni Kenshin
Van -- Escaflowne
Gene -- Outlaw Star
Inuyasha -- InuYasha
Heero Yuy -- Gundam Wing
Zero -- Pilot Candidate

-_-;; Uhm...that's about all I can think of for now.... *falls over*
Posted
I would think Major Schubaltz (of Zoids fame) is a very sexy anime guy. But technically I'm not supposed to find him sexy as I'm a guy too. He has lovely green eyes and floppy blonde hair. And gauntlets. And a purple swooshy coat. If I were a girl, I would find him sexy. Along with Irvine. Nice, languid wolf-ish guy. And Raven's pretty nice too... hypothetically speaking.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solo Tremaine [/i]
[B]I would think Major Schubaltz (of Zoids fame) is a very sexy anime guy. But technically I'm not supposed to find him sexy as I'm a guy too. He has lovely green eyes and floppy blonde hair. And gauntlets. And a purple swooshy coat. If I were a girl, I would find him sexy. Along with Irvine. Nice, languid wolf-ish guy. And Raven's pretty nice too... hypothetically speaking. [/B][/QUOTE]

:blush: I would have to agree! o.O;; But I am a girl! >.>;;

Dias Flac~Star Ocean EX
Ashton Anchors~Star Ocean EX
Yuki Souma~Fruits Basket
Kyou Souma~Fruits Basket
Yue~Cardcaptor Sakura (*swoons* He's sooo drool-worthy!)
Dark Mousey~D.N. Angel
Lord Zagato~Magic Knight Rayearth
Gareas Elidd~Megami Kouhosei(Candidate for Goddess)
Yami Yuugi~Yu-Gi-Oh
Inuyasha~Inu Yasha
Sesshoumaru~Inu Yasha
Duo Maxwell~Gundam Wing
Milliardo Peacecraft~Gundam Wing
Gren~Cowboy Bebop
Benten~Cyber City OEDO 808
Ryou Bakura~Yu-Gi-Oh
Ryuichi Sakuma~Gravitation
Zero Enna~Megami Kouhosei(Candidate for Goddess)
Hiead Gner~Megami Kouhosei(Candidate for Goddess)

O.O *falls over* Whooo! That was a lot!!
Posted
I never knew Bakura had a first name. Ryou. I like him even more now.

I haven't seen most of those, but I definately agree with you about Yue. White hair, nice clothes and wings. What more could you want (except maybe a sword or two)?
Posted
Yep yep. I read a lot of stories where the nice Bakura is referred to as Ryou and his yami is referred to as Bakura. *shrugs* It's just one of those weird things.

lol That's true. But those ice shards that he has could count as swords. In fact, I think he actually did use them as swords once.

[size=1][color=teal]Let's try and stay on topic here. ^_^ -Syk3[/color][/size]
Posted
Woo! I've not seen that episode yet. But I want to see him do something other than get weaker. I missed the last episodes of CardCaptor's second season. The last one I saw was where they went skiing. How long can you drag out a single plotline!? That put me off the series- it just seemed to be the same thing over and over again. Use your common sense! It's Eli! Duh Sakura...

I like Gene (Outlaw Star), too. He's in my top five. Oh! And Ashitaka (sp) from Mononoke.

I guess I should say something about girls I like, too. Asuka and Maya from Evangelion are nice. I can't think of any others who spring out at me (I wish). I tend to look at the male characters more and think 'I want to be like him', rather than look at the females thinking 'I really fancy that girl'. It's quite sad if you think about it, isn't it?
Posted
I think it's like the second to the last episode. ^_^ It's very good. ^^;; Of course I was crying when they ended the show.
;_; I want to see the un-edited version of Cardcaptor Sakura.

Guys

Aya~Weiß Kreuz
Betterman Lamia~Betterman(^^;; Never seen it)
Clow Reed~Cardcaptor Sakura
Kamui~x/1999
Youko Kurama~Yu Yu Hakusho
Eagle Vision~Magic Knight Rayearth

And girls

Shao Lin~Guardian Angel
Lady Une~Gundam Wing
Dark Emeraude~Magic Knight Rayearth
Celine Jules~Star Ocean EX
Chi~Chobits
Faye Valentine~Cowboy bebop
And that wolfgirl*points downward*
Posted
Hmmm...I'd say that first it would be Van from Escaflowne, Li from Cardcaptors, Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh(why does he sometimes have to be evil!:D ), Future trunks (short hair only! Ewww...I hate the long haired one!)
:p
Posted
[FONT=arial] [color=red] hmmm, the tortoise soveriegn in tamers really floats my boat, he's one sexy beast lol j/k


seriously, my fav anime girl would have to be Sakura from cardcaptors, i used to watch that just to see her :drools the it would probably be Videl of Dragonball Z and then... I need to get out and watch some more zoids, because I can't remember the name of the anime babe i dig on that one lol.

I find it, very wierd, that I can be attracted to anime characters :bluesweat [/color] [/FONT]
Posted
Naw, Zuquiaomon's much better-looking! ;)

There are many women in Zoids: Fiona, Moonbay, Viola, Rhyss, er... freaky fringe girl, Rudolph's fiancee, Van's sister... um... I think there are some more but I can't remember.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solo Tremaine [/i]
[B]Naw, Zuquiaomon's much better-looking! ;)

There are many women in Zoids: Fiona, Moonbay, Viola, Rhyss, er... freaky fringe girl, Rudolph's fiancee, Van's sister... um... I think there are some more but I can't remember. [/B][/QUOTE]

[FONT=arial] [color=red] tortoise beats any digimon way out, he is just sooo hot (not) lol.
I think fiona's the one I like, so many anime angels to choose! bwah, they're all cute lol! [img]http://digilander.libero.it/ilxnucleo/Emoticon/Figo.gif[/img][/color] [/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=arial]

Time for my more mature Listy List;)


Okay, first person. Shuichi from Gravitation^^

[img]http://www.transduction.com/isis/w/g/31-91/grav-79.jpg[/img] Ohhhhhhhhh.... He is such a CUTIE when he is sad!

next one.... WolfWood from Trigun.

[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:31s9sfwaYmcC:members.optushome.com.au/anime33[/img]


Of course, the second to first hottest anime char. The one I am named after, TRUNKS!

Mirai Trunks:[img]http://digilander.libero.it/superdragon/Immagini/Trunks/dbz032.jpg[/img]

Chibi Trunks:[img]http://quicksitebuilder.cnet.com/michiru1/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kawai.jpg[/img] The cutest Pic of Chibi known to mankind;)

Finally....


[i]Takes a large breath[/i][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]KENSHIN!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=1] Starts drooling uncontrolably, staring at Kenshin Pics...

EDIT:I had a few more Pics, but they we'rent working, so I just am using the cutest one;)

The cutest Pic of Shiny smiling...[img]http://www.unknownnet.com/kenshin/gallery/Himura%20Kenshin/kenshin082.jpg[/img]


Kenshin is soooooooooooo hot:love: :luv: :heart: :love2: :blush:

[i]Takes her picture, locks herself in her room and stares at itfor the rest of the night, drooling :drool:[/i]

Please do not think I am crazyER then I already was...;)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiTrunks [/i]
[B][COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=arial]

Time for my more mature Listy List;)


Okay, first person. Shuichi from Gravitation^^
Ohhhhhhhhh.... He is such a CUTIE when he is sad![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]
Shuichi is really cute, almost in a feminine kind of way.. ^^;; I think Eiri was cuter than Shuichi, but Shuichi was appealing in his own way. But...Ryuichi was the cutest bishonen in Gravi! He was just adorable. ^^ What a great series... Just busting with bishonen...
Posted
No No No, see, to me, the whole draw behind these charactors we are calling "sexy" is the idea of being close to real life while still being far from real.

faye, mai (kof), they are both close to normal, but far from regular girls.

No women could hold up to these two if they were real, (well, maybe heidi klum, but that doesnt matter). Point is, these charactors examplafy what sex is to us.

I can't speak for the girls, but for the guys, these charactors are nothing like real girls. No women is like that, its just not natural.

But for some f'd up reason, we like that stuff. Maybe because we have this odd idea of what good looks thanks to calvin klien and mtv, but either way, we have these unreal ideas of the ideal women.

I am personally happy to admit that I have no ideal women, but for alot of fellas, the ideal sex symbol is unreal.

These charactors are perfect examples of that.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]No No No, see, to me, the whole draw behind these charactors we are calling "sexy" is the idea of being close to real life while still being far from real.

faye, mai (kof), they are both close to normal, but far from regular girls.

No women could hold up to these two if they were real, (well, maybe heidi klum, but that doesnt matter). Point is, these charactors examplafy what sex is to us.

I can't speak for the girls, but for the guys, these charactors are nothing like real girls. No women is like that, its just not natural.

But for some f'd up reason, we like that stuff. Maybe because we have this odd idea of what good looks thanks to calvin klien and mtv, but either way, we have these unreal ideas of the ideal women.

I am personally happy to admit that I have no ideal women, but for alot of fellas, the ideal sex symbol is unreal.

These charactors are perfect examples of that. [/B][/QUOTE]
heh heh...I guess that's a good point. ^^; I have a mad fascination with bishonen, and I find them very sexy and very charming. ^-^ No matter how hard I try, I'll probably never find a real guy even slightly close to being as perfect as an anime bishonen, but maybe that's where the fun is.;) But a lot of times, you can identify good traits from the characters you like in real people, so you can still link people you find sexy in anime to people you find sexy in real life. ^-^
Posted
I like Rei, Misato, and Auska(NGE). the reason i like Asuka because she is somewhat like me. Love Faye and Julia(CB), nova Sitory is ok ah um..... ill repost later forget

ohhh ya Star(Tekknaman), Shara(Tekknaman), and Morgana(DS)and FF7 Tifa and Aeris
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]Shuichi is really cute, almost in a feminine kind of way.. ^^;; I think Eiri was cuter than Shuichi, but Shuichi was appealing in his own way. But...Ryuichi was the cutest bishonen in Gravi! He was just adorable. ^^ What a great series... Just busting with bishonen... [/B][/QUOTE]


Ryuichi is the bestest ever!!! I love him!!!

but um yea.. Hameln from Violinest of Hamelin.. I dunno what it is.. but Gah!! :p

and Tasuki of course!! and Sano...:D Shido from NightWalker...

dang there are just too many to think of...:cross: :cross:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...