Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Super Ryaman
Posted
rei is hot, faye is not. (JK) I have always liked younger girls, (around 14-17) Faye is a little bit to old and to used for my liking.

Rei Ayanami form evangelion is my girl....(hehehehehe)
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest God of Death
Posted
Well my favs are as follows

Sailor Venus-Sailor Moon
Faye Valintine the finest anime woman of all time hands down-Cowboy Bebop
Julia-Cowboy Bebop
Guest Watinabe
Posted
Yhea Ryaman, but I dont like mindless drones that only have personifications of feelings becuase of the people around them. :naughty:. That being thier only influence makes them not a true character.Liking her would only be thinking of taking advantage of a mindless child :therock: then the only thing even remotly moral that you could do with her is take her body and give her false feelings against her already untrue character flaws;)


But anyway, I have always liked the sailor scout Ami though so I have to mention her. Mars is my second fav scout and third sexiest female thought, Duo, God of Death, you have very good taste*^_^*
Guest God of Death
Posted
Thanks Watinabe i know i have good taste but on DuoNDscyth i don't know bout relena????
Guest Watinabe
Posted
LOL, good point God of death. And as for your knew pic Duo she's a foxy thing too@_@ but faye still rocks she's got the legs :naughty: and purple hair.Her attitude is what get's me liken her too. I just wish I would have been the one to defrost her^_^
Posted
[color=teal][size=1][b]You shouldn't be spamming DuoNDscythe and God of Death

Deedlit is good looking, so is Kagome.I never thought about posting here until now.Faye is my favorite, and Mai.[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoNDscythe [/i]
[B]I have a question for Psycho. Are you following me and God of Death? [/B][/QUOTE]
That doesn't have anything to do with this thread at all. But I have a question for you: how did you make your avatar that large? Our limits only go to 80 x 80, so if you arn't going to remove it, it's going to be taken away.

To everyone: please stay on topic here. If you can't seem to discuss things relevent to the topic, this thread wil be closed.

*Spam posts cleaned up
Posted
ya ur right he is so...so...so
i can't even put it into words!
[size=1][color=darkblue][b]Please put more thought into your posts eve, this is a warning. -Shy[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
I'll try to name just a few of my favs.
Ryoko::Tenchi Muyo(my fav character in all of anime)
Sailor Mars/Raye::SailorMoon
Sango::Inuyasha
Nene,Sylia,Priss,and Galatea::Bubblegum Crissis 2040
Boton::Yu-Yu-Hakusho
Yuri::DirtyPair Flash
Aisha Clan-Clan,Melfina::Outlaw Star
Mai Shurunagi::Fatal Fury The Motion Picture
ALL THE FEMALE'S from:: Nadesico, especially Ruri
Rain,Allenby::G-Gundam
Serenity,Mai,and Tea::Yu-Gi-Oh
ALL THE FEMALE'S from::Megami Paradise
Misato and Asuka::Evangelion
ALL THE FEMALE'S from::Burn Up W/Excess
ALL THE FEMALE'S from::Sorcerer Hunters
ALL THE FEMALE'S from the hentai::Shusaku/Shusaku Replay
ALL THE FEMSLE'S from the hentai::Bible Black.
Posted
I'll admit I didn't read through the entire post, it's huge, I'm in a rush, and my connection is being even slower than normal (impressively slow, let me tell you)

But so far no-one has mentioned Fuu Hououji!

I'm shocked!

Well done Shadowfire, but - Ruri? really? She's cute, but Nadesico has cuter.

Fuu Hououji. (Magic Knights Rayearth)

Unfortunately my plan to kill Ferio and steal her away for myself have been foiled by the twin facts that he is proving remarkable difficult to locate, and also she can read minds, and would know I'd done it, and would never forgive me.

Fuu Hououji.
Posted
lol Fuu??
I think you are the only one...
Hikaru is so much cuter!! have you seen her with her hair down? She is adorable... I just cant stand Fuu..

But i think that the sexiest anime character has got to be Tasuki from FY...
and also Inouva from MKR, I think it's ears, and the fact that no one else really knows who the heck he is
Posted
Hikaru? Well, she's alright. She is pretty cute, but she's got nothing on Fuu.

Umi now, she's just annoying. As is her Mashin.

I do like Hikaru, but Fuu is miles ahead.
Posted
ill prodably say:
rei ayanami - evangelion
kagero - ninja scroll

[color=hotpink][size=1]Please explain why you like them, or else this thread will turn into a favorite's thread. Those are against the rules and I'll have to close this thread down if the subject of the posts cannot lead to further discussion. Thank you. :) *QA*[/color][/size]
Posted
Meh, I'll kill Ferio and there'll be no problem.
Umi has the annoying voice. Almost as annoying as Ascot, though he's not going to feature in anyone's list!

Fuu takes the prize by miles. Quite aside from looking stunning, she's very smart, capable, a little shy, more mature than the other too, plus of course she has the coolest Mashin.

There's a case for Hikaru, I guess, just as long as you don't try to suggest that Umi is better than Fuu. Then, my friend, you'll be burned at the stake for heresy. I have a mob. Be warned.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wintermute [/i]
[B]I'll admit I didn't read through the entire post, it's huge, I'm in a rush, and my connection is being even slower than normal (impressively slow, let me tell you)

But so far no-one has mentioned Fuu Hououji!

I'm shocked!

Well done Shadowfire, but - Ruri? really? She's cute, but Nadesico has cuter.

Fuu Hououji. (Magic Knights Rayearth)

Unfortunately my plan to kill Ferio and steal her away for myself have been foiled by the twin facts that he is proving remarkable difficult to locate, and also she can read minds, and would know I'd done it, and would never forgive me.

Fuu Hououji. [/B][/QUOTE]

Fuu???? No way. I think it is the glasses.... If anyone it would be Hikaru. Although Preseia is up there as well, but Fuu? We all have out likes and don't likes and Fuu is definatly on my don't like side.
Posted
tch tch.

Fools all.

What do youe mean about the glasses? Are you saying that's good or bad? I think they can be good or bad, depending on the person, but they really suit Fuu, and are a good thing.

I like Hikaru, but I'm mildly (well... maybe severely) obsessed with Fuu. I have pictures of her stuck on my bass guitar. No, really.
Posted
The guy is from Medabots and HE'S THE HOTTEST CHARACTER THERE!

SO CUTE! SO CUTE!:D :D

[color=hotpink][size=1]Sorry, but you are not allowed to post links to other websites on the Otaku Boards. *QA*[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wintermute [/i]
[B]

There's a case for Hikaru, I guess, just as long as you don't try to suggest that Umi is better than Fuu. Then, my friend, you'll be burned at the stake for heresy. I have a mob. Be warned. [/B][/QUOTE]

I think that Umi and Fuu are equal in their wretchedness.. but Umi has a better uniform and hair.... fuu is just nappy
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] I have updated my list, so to speak, since discovering the anime of Neon genesis Evangelion, I have 2 new line drawing fetishes, pah.

First of all, I LOVE Asuka.
She is a cool chick with a great personality and she looks stunning *drool* [img]http://www.screensavershot.com/cartoons/asuka.jpg[/img]
I think she is the sexiest anime babe around.

Second, Shinji!! I love Shinji, he's really cute, and also has a great personality, turns out he loves Asuka, what a trip! [img]http://www.revoluttion.hpg.ig.com.br/shinji%20eva.jpg[/img]

Both of these characters join Sakura and Videl in my list of cuties. ah, still find it wied to like line drawings, pah, pah & pah. :p . [/size][/color]
Posted
Pretty Much any anime girl ever put in a school uniform or tight leather space suit or anything else that looks sexy. But if I had to point a few out........

Asuka and Rei from Eva.

The DBZ Girls

Devil Hunter Yhoko

Miko Mino(Heheheh)

There are so many.........

If I were to pick any guys it would be....

Spike Seigel

Vash the Stampede

Gohan

and the FF guys are cool.......Cloud and Squall......
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...