Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]Ryuichi is the bestest ever!!! I love him!!!

but um yea.. Hameln from Violinest of Hamelin.. I dunno what it is.. but Gah!! :p

and Tasuki of course!! and Sano...:D Shido from NightWalker...

dang there are just too many to think of...:cross: :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]
Sano is one of my favorite Bishonen now. ^-^ He's cute, but just his personality and everything together... I want a guy like Sano IRL. ^^ Tasuki, Tamahome, and Amiboshi are my faves from Fushigi Yuugi. Gotta love Yu Watase's bishonen...:p
Posted
[size=1]I think Asuka is simply the hottest chick in any anime. Just look at her.....:drools:[/size]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Look at the attachment, need I say more? They are some good looking characters.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitth'raw'nuruodo [/i]
[B]Look at the attachment, need I say more? They are some good looking characters. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yup, yup, yup. ::gets the series:: You have to see them when they're angry, though. Ouch. o_O
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Gyahh......Taking a right hand from Naru.....must be pretty painful. o_0
Posted
[color=blue]hmm...my list would definatley have to be

1) Inu-Yasha! :love2:
2) Domon Kashu(sp?) ~ G Gundam
3) Gene Starwind ~ Outlaw Star
4) Spike ~ Cowboy Bebop.

*rereads list*...yep Inu-Yasha is number one! :D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyko [/i]
[B][size=1]I think Asuka is simply the hottest chick in any anime. Just look at her.....:drools:[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah yes...

Asuka is undoubtedly the sexiest anime character ever!!!

*sigh*
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Hmmmmmmmmmmmm;

Knives
Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Vash when he's being evil
Gene Starwind
Zelgadis Graywords

Hmmmm.....

Matt from Digimon
Seto Kaiba
Yami Yugi
That main bad guy from [b]Kite[/b] [has anybody here actually seen it?]
Mirai Trunks
Gohan when he's pissed

And that's all for now.....[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HuntersArtea635 [/i]
[B][color=blue]hmm...my list would definatley have to be

1) Inu-Yasha! :love2:
2) Domon Kashu(sp?) ~ G Gundam
3) Gene Starwind ~ Outlaw Star
4) Spike ~ Cowboy Bebop.

*rereads list*...yep Inu-Yasha is number one! :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
You got that right!!!
I love Inuyasha! He is just so cute!
Posted
Oh yeah.. I forgot...........

the sexy woman whose hotness radiates from her very (drawn) body and who's sexiness multiplies exponentially, enough so that she cheats on her husband 9thogugh that's okay) with one of her students: Ms. Shimizu, from Chobits. Especially in that crazy japanese garb in vol. 3 she is SO SEXY!!


Whee, run-on sentences,,, WHEEEE,,
Posted
Uh, Kite.. that wasn't hat great of a movie.. *shrugs*..

anyway....Miss whatever from CCS, the one who pretends to be Yueh, she's kinda hot... But clamp isnt very good at drawing hot girls... 'cept MS. SHIMIZU...MMMMMMMMM tasty...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai [/i]
[B]Uh, Kite.. that wasn't hat great of a movie.. *shrugs*..

anyway....Miss whatever from CCS, the one who pretends to be Yueh, she's kinda hot... But clamp isnt very good at drawing hot girls... 'cept MS. SHIMIZU...MMMMMMMMM tasty... [/B][/QUOTE]
Pretends to be Yue? ...I didn't think anyone pretends to be Yue... Are you talking about Ruby Moon? The girl with the pink bun-things in her hair?
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Hmm... More to add to the list. ^_-

Yu Yu hakusho- He's soooo cute! ^_^ I just really, really hate his voice. *shudders*

Knives- I never saw him on Trigun, but I've seen enough pics of him to say. ^_-

Spike Speigel- Who couldn't resist his hot-ness??

Gene starwind- He's a little thin... but... he's hot anyway. ^^[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]Hmm... More to add to the list. ^_-

Yu Yu hakusho- He's soooo cute! ^_^ I just really, really hate his voice. *shudders*

Knives- I never saw him on Trigun, but I've seen enough pics of him to say. ^_-

Spike Speigel- Who couldn't resist his hot-ness??

Gene starwind- He's a little thin... but... he's hot anyway. ^^[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
You're talking about Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho, right????

Yes I agree with you whole-heartedly...

Yusuke- Very cute, but I do kind of like his voice...it's alright.

Hiei-Also another very cute.....I don't care how short he is!!

Inuyasha-Enough said. He's just plain hot!!!!!!

Spike-Just like you said Juuthena........

Gene-Yes, too skinny but he's passable!

Sora-Quite the looker....I think....

Riku-No, NOT RIKKU.....Riku. Plain and simply CUTE.

Haven't watched Trigun so I don't know......

That's all for now.....got to get some sleep...it's Christmas Eve...woah look!!! There's Santy!!!!!!!!!!! *eyes glint like anime character*
I have some cookies and milk for you!!!
Can I have my presents now??
Hey, you look a lot like my dad you know!
Wait, you are my dad!!!!
Step away from the cookies Dad!!!
(Stupid Christmas skit...please forive me. It's 1 in the morning anyway....)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yu Yu Hakusho! [/i]
[B]Where's that girl from?? [/B][/QUOTE]


^^; My bad. She's from Tokyo Underground.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yu Yu Hakusho! [/i]
[B]You're talking about Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho, right???? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]*Falls over from forgetting*

Here's a few more. ^_^;

Ken Ichijoji (sp?)- I never really watched Digimon, but my friend's been torturing me with facts/details about the show, and one char I came across was... pretty cute. ^_-

Yashiro-SNK- omg!! He's back! He's back in 2002!!! Eeee!!! *faints*

Iori Yagami- I know he's psycho, and has come back from the dead about... a million times, but what can I say? ^^

Tenchi- Hmm... I'm not so sure if I like his voice, buuuuut... He's adorable!!! *huggles Tenchi plushie*

Terry Boragard- SNK- *sigh* All of his girlfriends died in the Fatal Fury movies, but he had a girlfriend in each of them. -_-

Andy Boragard- SNK- Younger brother of Terry... I'm starting to think it's his whole family that looks good. ^_^;

Cloudstrife- eeeee!!! ^^ (no comment)

Sephiroph- He's the perfect bad guy, perfect personality, and for some reason, I just really like his name. o_o;[/color] [/size]
Posted
Whoa... Weird taste Juu, most of my friends that are girls pretty much stick to Auron(*shrugs*), Spike, Hiei(why do girls like him?), Yukito from CCS, but stay away from your territory.. *shrugs*..

No, amibasuki, Miss Mitsuki.. Y'know, in volume..>< 5 i think it is Kero thinks she's Yue.. Y'knw?
Posted
[quote][i]Originally posted by Cyko[/i]
[b]I think Asuka is simply the hottest chick in any anime. Just look at her.....:drools:[/b][/quote]

[color=blue][size=1]Well, not just Asuka. All of them are, uh, good looking, and I mean this in a straight way. Well, maybe not Rei. Something about her just annoys me. But Asuka, Misato and that other woman...whose name...I've forgotten. You know, the blonde one. Heh, my dad refers to Eva as 'the show with all the good-looking girls'. Well, that was my two cents. Or was that five cents? No, no, it was two :p Sorry ^_^[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai [/i]
[B]Whoa... Weird taste Juu, most of my friends that are girls pretty much stick to Auron(*shrugs*), Spike, Hiei(why do girls like him?), Yukito from CCS, but stay away from your territory.. *shrugs*..

No, amibasuki, Miss Mitsuki.. Y'know, in volume..>< 5 i think it is Kero thinks she's Yue.. Y'knw? [/B][/QUOTE]
AURON!!! No way....that is not true. Spike and Hiei on the other hand, yes. I know a bunch of girls that like Hiei because of several reasons (including me). His attitude, shortness, cuteness, clothes, eyes...the list could go on and on. He's not drop dead hot like my friend thinks of him, but he's pretty cute. Yusuke on the other hand.....actually, I don't even want to start. 0_o
And almost every guy that you said Juu, I also like!!!!
But what I can't understand is that I found out that Kurama from YYH is one of the most popular and loved boy from and anime voted by girls in Japan (and everywhere else that YYH has been aired)!! I mean, he's pretty and all, but he's too...soft and femine....not that I don't like him. I just like Yusuke better....
Posted
Woa, wait a minute. I'm about to faint with all of these boys I'm in MAD LOVE w/! There's Grown ^ Trunks (ooh), Vegeta (something about him makes me pass out whenever I see him...is it love?), then there's Inuyasha (have any of u girls seen him on a full moon? :luv::), and Tenchi.....let me stop now. There are so many that I might pass out from exaustion of boys! :luv: My brother's in love w/Faye from Cowboy Bebop. I have to admit....she is a beauty, but my role model happens to be Bulma (lol).
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...