Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok i'm gonna add some more to the list.... but i know i am forgetting some.... but oh well... here ya go...

kiley - peach girl
Arashi (definately with the safety pin... love the piercings)- paradise kiss
george - paradise kiss
Trunks (long hair) - DBZ
duo - gundam
darien - sailor moon

~i have others.... but yeah more might come later~
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anime_gurl [/i]
[B]::gets evil:: DUO WILL NEVER BE HOTTER THATN TROWA! NEVER! MWAHAHAHAHAHA...um. Yeah. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not hot? awww I feel so upset! lol jk.

I think Trowa's pretty hot but Duo is so cutely ^^
Posted
[quote][i]Originally posted by anime_gurl[/i]
[b]WOW! I think I read every post and I only found one post that had this show on it.

WeiB Kreuz. Aya is HOT. ::drools::[/b][/quote]

[size=1]*giggles uncontrollably* Ken is so hot in that pic.. *drools* So is Yohji.. *hides from Duo M* Omi's a bit to cute to be hot..[/size]
Posted
SailorJupiter has a nice ***.
[size=1][color=darkblue][b]Please put more thoughts into your post. This is vulgar and pointless. We have many rules here, and this topic is only open so that it can lead to an intelligent or constructive discussion about the subject. Please read the rules, or face the consequences. -Shy[/b][/size][/color]
Guest Meier_Link
Posted
"SailorJupiter has a nice ***.
Please put more thoughts into your post..blabla,"HAHA busted! didn't think you'd get away with that did U!? ahem, oops sorry

I didn't know so many girls think of anime characters that way.

Anyways, here is a list of pretty anime characters
Naru - Love Hina
Chun Li - Street Fighter II V
Felicia - NightWarriors
Morrigan - NightWarriors
Nakaruru - Samurai Spirits
Mai - Fatal Fury
Asuka - Evangelion
Excel - Excel Saga
Tea(Anzu) - Yu-Gi-Oh!
Shizuka - Twilight Of the Dark Master
Akane - Ranma1/2
Tifa - Final Fantasy VII
Sora - Digimon(1st and 2nd season)
Urd - Oh! My Goddess movie
Belldandy - Oh! My Goddess movie
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=red]I posted something like this once only it was all DBz. I am going to have to go with all the Sailor moon characters and Rei from ummmmmm. Darn I cant think of it right now.[/color]
Posted
You mean Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion, right? I have to agree. Also, getting honorable mention is....what the heck is her name?.....oh, i can't remember. The girl from X who carries the sword in her body.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkness [/i]
[B]You mean Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion, right? I have to agree. Also, getting honorable mention is....what the heck is her name?.....oh, i can't remember. The girl from X who carries the sword in her body. [/B][/QUOTE]
o.o That's either Kotori, who has that blonde hair, or Arashi, who has the balck hair and pulls the sword from her hand.

Speaking of X, I love Subaru, Kamui, and and Fuuma. CLAMP men are very seksi. ^_~
Posted
Am I the only one in the world who doesn't find the Sailor Moon cast anything but annoying. I don't find them hot, I don't find them cute, I don't find them on my TV screen. (hahahaha, I hate all those shows)
Posted
Ok i will list mine in order.If you dont now any of these people you are stupid .My first is hiei oww he is sow hot and cute.Second vegeta he is hot to .Third is van.Then ,bardock.Then i have raditz,kusanagi.Duo is realy hot he shold be more at the top.kurama and demon kurama one at top to .That is all i can realy think of right no i just got home from school sow i am out of it.I have more but i cant think .
Hiei
One eye sees the future the other the past and the third the present.
:alchohal:
Posted
I would guess you like Yu YU Hakusho? ^--^
As for Hiei he is mine and i totally agree with you.
He is simply yummy in Poltergiest Report.

As for Vegeta he is also mine and is scrumptious.
He looks best in his saiya-jin armor and not those dorky little sneakers.
Or in GT........leather! YOW!

Now for girls.......
Prissi from Bubblegum Crisis 2040 is just the hottest girl in the world!
Yeah im a girl but i don't care! Man i love her!

Asanagi(sp) from Ghost in the Shell thats one hot lookin advanced human.
Guest TLOL_Vash
Posted
Vash
Haruka (something sexy about how strong and tough she is :S) sailor moon
Haruka (for the same reasons as above) cool devices
Kamui - X
Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Meryl - trigun
Dominique the cyclops - trigun
Faye valentine - Teh bebop
Lisa Pacifist - Final fantasy unlimited
Mireth - Final Fantasy unlimited
god this list will last forever
Myune - Macross plus
I forget her name :S Lain's sister - serial experiment's Lain

Claude, ashton, dias, rena, celine, Opera, Ernest Aniki (mistranslation :S it never says his actual name they always call him brother) - star ocean EX (star coean EX is an anime full of pretty people, but precis is a cow and Leon is only 12 so he's too young to be sexy :P)

ok, that'll do for now :S

VEGETA IN GT!?!?! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, he looks like the missing member of te village people with that moustache, Me no like, he was far better in Z, he was all whiny and insecure then
Posted
[font=arial][size=1]I still like Trunks.... preferably with his long hair... *sigh* dreamy enough... lol... but yeah... I'm not to fond of Vegeta *hides from objects thrown* but yeah... pure opinion.[/font][/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
The Hottesr anime guys ever hafta b...
Yuske(yyh), Trowa,Duo, Quatre, Heero, Wulfei(gundam Wing), Inuyasha, Miroku(inuyasha), Cloud (ff7...don't know if that really counts as anime though...) Spike (cowboy bebop) and...I guess that's it!
Posted
Mm.Oh,man my list might take days to read so I'll make it short.
Duo(I don't know but he's hot)
Camwi(X I think I spelled his name wrong)
Tsukasa(Cute isn't he)
Inyuyasha(Oh He's my HOTTIE of the week)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by keyblade [/i]
[B]The Hottesr anime guys ever hafta b...
Yuske(yyh), Trowa,Duo, Quatre, Heero, Wulfei(gundam Wing), Inuyasha, Miroku(inuyasha), Cloud (ff7...don't know if that really counts as anime though...) Spike (cowboy bebop) and...I guess that's it! [/B][/QUOTE]

I sware though, there's something about Yusuke...even some girls that don't like Anime think he's cute.
Posted
I have more that I noticed I did not put before. I love bishonen ^_^.
Sesshomaru:Inuyasha (I am shocked I did not put him before.)
Yusuke:Yu Yu Hakusho(I am really shocked I did not put him before.)
Kamui:X(I think I spelled that wrong.)
Miroku:Inuyasha(If I did not put him before I should slap myself.)
Koga:Inuyasha
Kaiba:Yugioh
Merrik:Yugioh(I think I spelled that wrong.)
Kenshin:Rurouni Kenshin(He is sooo cute ^_^)
Sanosuke:Rurouni Kenshin
I still have more though but it`s so many I can`t think.

I forgot Naraku:Inuyasha. I just love Naraku. He`s so evil.
Posted
*DROOLS* Oh, sweet Faye. How can anybody else say that my goddess is not the hottest? *DROOL--- WIPE* Anyways, she has HOT PANTS.

HOT PANTS.

I win.
Guest Watinabe
Posted
Yep, Fayes my babe all the way strait into bed and call it a day.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...