Vash's Angel Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 OKay, I'm not gonna comment on some of the things I've read here, but here's my list: Inu Yasha (Inu Yasha...well, DUH) Hiei (Yuyu Hakusho) Kurama/Youko (Yuyu Hakusho) Yusuke (Yuyu Hakusho) Sesshoumaru (Inu Yasha) Vash The Stampede (Trigun) Lamia (Betterman) Shou Yanagi (Betterman) Ralph (Silent Mobius...I don't know his last name) Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin) Sanosuke Segara (Rurouni Kenshin...not sure I spelled his name right) Koji (Digimon Frontier...what's his last name?) Mirai Trunks (Dragonball Z) Jin (Yuyu Hakusho...did I spell that right?) Touya (Yuyu Hakusho...very sexy eyes) ...The list goes on forever...
Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Millennia [/i] [B]OKay, I'm not gonna comment on some of the things I've read here, but here's my list: Inu Yasha (Inu Yasha...well, DUH) Hiei (Yuyu Hakusho) Kurama/Youko (Yuyu Hakusho) Yusuke (Yuyu Hakusho) Sesshoumaru (Inu Yasha) Vash The Stampede (Trigun) Lamia (Betterman) Shou Yanagi (Betterman) Ralph (Silent Mobius...I don't know his last name) Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin) Sanosuke Segara (Rurouni Kenshin...not sure I spelled his name right) Koji (Digimon Frontier...what's his last name?) Mirai Trunks (Dragonball Z) Jin (Yuyu Hakusho...did I spell that right?) Touya (Yuyu Hakusho...very sexy eyes) ...The list goes on forever... [/B][/QUOTE] Finally...another Yusuke lover. Sorry, just had to add that! ^^;
devilmen Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 Yu Yu Hakusho Boton;) Drogonballz Android 18 Bulma Chi Chi Tenchi Sasami-Tsunami Kiyone Washu Cowboy Bebop Faye G Gundam Allenby Rain Outlaw Star Aisha Chan Chan Melfina Bubblegum Crissis 2040 Nene Sylia
pbfrontmanvdp Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 Has to be Faye from Cowboy Bebop of course and then probably Yukina from YYH. Faye has a stubborn, do what i want to do when i want to do it, attitude which is great. She is mostly sarcastic and tries to get away with everything but most of the time doesn't. Yukina's hair is beautiful man. Even though im a guy i wouldnt mind gettin my hair like a really dark blue. Besides that shes pretty quite and very wise which is a good aspect of her. Is funny since she doesn't know like anything about dating which is pretty funny
Jim_Hawking Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by devilmen [/i] [B]Yu Yu Hakusho Boton;) Drogonballz Android 18 Bulma Chi Chi Tenchi Sasami-Tsunami Kiyone Washu Cowboy Bebop Faye G Gundam Allenby Rain Outlaw Star Aisha Chan Chan Melfina Bubblegum Crissis 2040 Nene Sylia [/B][/QUOTE] So, I'm not alone in thinking Aisha's hot..., but what about Suzuka? Anyway, here's a list of my own... Aisha Suzuka Allenby Faye...(mmm...) Rei (SM) Lita Hyatt (Excel Saga) Fujiko (Lupin the 3rd) I know there's more...I just can't think of 'em...
thewanderer Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 Faye Kagome Kawuro, i don't know how to spell her name she is from (Rouroni Kenshin) Fugiko
Kaola Su Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 Okay I made a picture with all mine but this is only part one: [u]Lupin III[/u] Fujiko [u]Chobits[/u] Chii [u]Steel Angel Kurumi[/u] Kurumi Karinka [u]Neon Genesis[/u] Rei Asuka Shinji Misato [u].Hack//SIGN[/u] Subara Tsukasa [u]Inu Yasha[/u] Kagome Inu Yasha [u]Bubblegum Crisis 2040 [/u] Nene Priss Kaola
Kaola Su Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 Here is part two! I don't know how to add 2 different pictures into one post so I know I am breaking the rules, but can someone now tell me how to add 2 or 3 into one post? [u]Love Hina[/u] All the Hinata Girls Keitaro [u]Steel Angel Kurumi[/u] Saki [u]Trigun[/u] Merrill Vash the Stampede Nicholas D. Wolfwood [u].Hack//SIGN[/u] Mimiru Crim I also have a third part that I just won't add until someone helps me out with putting 2 into one. Kaola
Queen Asuka Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I honestly think this thread has run its course, so therefore I am closing it. It has been nothing but spam from the time it was started and has really lead to no decent conversation in all it's 10+ pages. So unless Shy deems otherwise, this thread has been retired. *QA*[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts