OtakuBoards

Daft Punk

Guest firemac

Guest firemac
Do you like his music and videos, I do, I seen many commercials using his music, I like his anime music videos as well, and don't forget this friday, they are going to show a special on midnight run, including Gorillaz, they are cool too, I like them, I can't wait to listne to music on Friday.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I like the fact he uses his voice as if he were an instrument. He changes the sound, octave, and etc on his voice to use it to create sound in a song and not just lyrics.... although I've only heard like... 3 songs.... they were pretty good. [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah, I heard 3 myself, I'm expecting to get his CD soon, the songs I heard are "One More Time" , "Aerodynamic" , and "Digital Love" , and on Friday night I will hear his newest one

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]celebrate rules!!!!!!! oh well depending on where you see it is in "one more time" but still celebrate is better lol, i remember when that music vidio came out... back in march like...13th or something... right before my spring break... that song rules... 7+ mins of a good song lol... one of the longest songs that i think is good... too bad they dont play it more :(, but i have that on my play list... and the CD has been out for quiet some time... a black cover w/ "daft punk" written in like rainbow colors... ill get back to you on it.. i havent seen it in a while[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]celebrate rules!!!!!!! oh well depending on where you see it is in "one more time" but still celebrate is better lol, i remember when that music vidio came out... back in march like...13th or something... right before my spring break... that song rules... 7+ mins of a good song lol... one of the longest songs that i think is good... too bad they dont play it more :(, but i have that on my play list... and the CD has been out for quiet some time... a black cover w/ "daft punk" written in like rainbow colors... ill get back to you on it.. i havent seen it in a while[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
well, if you still want to see the videos, go to the toonami website, they have the three Daft Punk Videos, if you have cable it will be better, I have a 56k, so the picture was slow moving, well anyways, check out the vidoes there, and if you have time wait untill Midnight tommorrow, and watch thier special edition, I know I am.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]they are [i]NOT[/i] punk!!!![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Amen.....I was thinking the same thing. Their music is kewl, but their name doesn't match up....{perhaps a name like...say...Digital Daft! Ok, my idea is dumb but, "punk" is just not befitting.}[/COLOR] :o :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]Amen.....I was thinking the same thing. Their music is kewl, but their name doesn't match up....{perhaps a name like...say...Digital Daft! Ok, my idea is dumb but, "punk" is just not befitting.}[/COLOR] :o :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Thank you! At least someone else out there knows what I'm talking about..[/SIZE]