Guest firemac Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Do you like his music and videos, I do, I seen many commercials using his music, I like his anime music videos as well, and don't forget this friday, they are going to show a special on midnight run, including Gorillaz, they are cool too, I like them, I can't wait to listne to music on Friday.
Transtic Nerve Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 I like the fact he uses his voice as if he were an instrument. He changes the sound, octave, and etc on his voice to use it to create sound in a song and not just lyrics.... although I've only heard like... 3 songs.... they were pretty good.
Guest firemac Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I like the fact he uses his voice as if he were an instrument. He changes the sound, octave, and etc on his voice to use it to create sound in a song and not just lyrics.... although I've only heard like... 3 songs.... they were pretty good. [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, I heard 3 myself, I'm expecting to get his CD soon, the songs I heard are "One More Time" , "Aerodynamic" , and "Digital Love" , and on Friday night I will hear his newest one
Kuja Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]celebrate rules!!!!!!! oh well depending on where you see it is in "one more time" but still celebrate is better lol, i remember when that music vidio came out... back in march like...13th or something... right before my spring break... that song rules... 7+ mins of a good song lol... one of the longest songs that i think is good... too bad they dont play it more :(, but i have that on my play list... and the CD has been out for quiet some time... a black cover w/ "daft punk" written in like rainbow colors... ill get back to you on it.. i havent seen it in a while[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
SparrowHawk2005 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 ya, they r good. i've got my alarms set to watch them on fri. the gorillaz are really good too.
Zero-Sama Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Daft punk rocks.The preview for the new song has a catchy beet.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 theyre pretty good especially one more time. i also love that video. anime style!!!!!!
Guest firemac Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]celebrate rules!!!!!!! oh well depending on where you see it is in "one more time" but still celebrate is better lol, i remember when that music vidio came out... back in march like...13th or something... right before my spring break... that song rules... 7+ mins of a good song lol... one of the longest songs that i think is good... too bad they dont play it more :(, but i have that on my play list... and the CD has been out for quiet some time... a black cover w/ "daft punk" written in like rainbow colors... ill get back to you on it.. i havent seen it in a while[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] well, if you still want to see the videos, go to the toonami website, they have the three Daft Punk Videos, if you have cable it will be better, I have a 56k, so the picture was slow moving, well anyways, check out the vidoes there, and if you have time wait untill Midnight tommorrow, and watch thier special edition, I know I am.
Zaku II Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Yeah I have been looking forward to that all week. I wonder what the brand new toonami videos will be.
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I LOOOVVVE " One More Time!!"...click here guys for the Toonami video...... [URL=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/reactor/loband.html]DAFT PUNK[/URL]
Posthumous Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I just love Daft Punk.The most recent song of theirs I heard was Phoenix.:eek:
Soul_Keeper Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [COLOR=indigo]I adore the songs by Daft Punk! Especially Digital Love! The songs and videos all rock![/COLOR] :love: :love: :D :)
White Digivise Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I love the song "One More Time" and I've seen part of the anime music video. I like it. *Smiles nodding head* :) :D :)
PiroMunkie Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]:flaming: They are [i]not[/i] punk!! I can't stand that they have that in their name!!! :mad:[/SIZE]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 u were hoping for simple plain daft???
PiroMunkie Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well, ya, I guess... just plain daft would do! It means silly or insane, so ya I just like Daft. Cause they are [i]NOT[/i] punk!!!![/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]they are [i]NOT[/i] punk!!!![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]Amen.....I was thinking the same thing. Their music is kewl, but their name doesn't match up....{perhaps a name like...say...Digital Daft! Ok, my idea is dumb but, "punk" is just not befitting.}[/COLOR] :o :D
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 well, i have nothing else to say to this maybe plain daft would be great but i bet that name its taken
PiroMunkie Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]Amen.....I was thinking the same thing. Their music is kewl, but their name doesn't match up....{perhaps a name like...say...Digital Daft! Ok, my idea is dumb but, "punk" is just not befitting.}[/COLOR] :o :D [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Thank you! At least someone else out there knows what I'm talking about..[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now