Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Vegitto's Voice


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red][b]Well, I bought the [i]Fusion - Hope Returns[/i] DVD today and at the end of it goku and vegeta fuse. They only say a few words, but it sounds very odd. I recorded the sound and put it in the .zip file (see attached). What do you think about it? I think it is the worst fusion voice.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Well fusion voices, like the person itself, are supposed to be a cross between the two people that make up the fused character. Though in that sound byte, I more dominantly heard Kakarot, which is odd since Vegetto's appearance is mainly Vegeta. Though that little cackle I heard at the end sounded a bit Vegeta-ish..

Odd indeed.[/color]
Guest Renegade V2
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][B]I too heard Goku's voice over Vegeta's. I don't care to much for the voice though. The original Japanese voice is much cooler! I just love it![/B][/COLOR] :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Well fusion voices, like the person itself, are supposed to be a cross between the two people that make up the fused character. Though in that sound byte, I more dominantly heard Kakarot, which is odd since Vegetto's appearance is mainly Vegeta. Though that little cackle I heard at the end sounded a bit Vegeta-ish..

Odd indeed.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]I too heard Goku's voice more dominantly. I thought gotenks' english voice was done very well, but unless vegitto's voice in the clip sounded wierd because of the bg music, I don't like it. It should be more vegeta's voice than goku's. O well. I watch it in japanese anyway. :)[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Well fusion voices, like the person itself, are supposed to be a cross between the two people that make up the fused character. Though in that sound byte, I more dominantly heard Kakarot, which is odd since Vegetto's appearance is mainly Vegeta. Though that little cackle I heard at the end sounded a bit Vegeta-ish..

Odd indeed.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Piro's right, Thats why they sound like they'r in an echo chamber.

My friend at school can do this really cool fusion voice, exact and all. Really freaky :whoops:
Posted
in all the eps with vegito, sometimes goku(kakarot) dominates, and sometimes veggie dominates... for example, sometimes its vegeta's attitude with goku's voice dominating... its odd
Posted
Yeah that japanese version is definately cool, but I really can't make judgement for that bite. Although Goku was dominate until right at the end. I thought it was kinda cool. :devil:
Guest dbmaster2k
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I think veggetos voice sounds good, but I do think Goku's voice is more dominent than vegetas, and I think that Vegeta is supposed to be the dominent one in the fusion...[/COLOR]
Posted
In the Japanese subs, it seemed as if both voices were equal in value.

In the American Dub versions, the voices exchange dominance. For instance, you will notice that when Vegetto laughs, he sounds like Vegeta. When he does his battle grunts, his characteristics become similar to Gokou's.

For some reason or another, Funimation chose to alternate dominance based on whose actions the fused character was exhibiting at a particular time. It's no big deal. In fact, it sounds cool.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]dear god, that did not sound like i expected at all.

i've been wondering about this lately, too, b/c i've never heard the fusion voices. that sounded pretty eerie to me, like some kind of demon voice! i don't think i can sleep now. [/COLOR] :nervous:
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]I thought he'd have a much...erm... better voice as well....

Well... since he looks like vegeta...well.. ^_-

*ahem* anyway... I'm not sure if I really like any of the fusion voices.... they sound...unusual...

Gotenks if okay... but... still.. it's unusual... o.O[/color] [/size]
Posted
I wondered what voice they would come up with for the new fused person, Gotunks was great a good,good job.
Vegetto, it was alright but, not as good as the other,
Sometimes you can hear one voice better then the other
(like previously stated) however some of the comments said where
defantly something Vegeta, not Goku would say. Vice versa.
Vegeta is more boastfull & Goku is more relaized
Posted
It sounds all right. I expected a more prominant Vejita-sound, but, you know, whatever.

I think the Gokou's dubbed voice should be changed anyway. It's almost as bad as Krillen's as far as matching the character goes...*shudders*

-Justin
Posted
The fusion voice sounds stupid since Goku's voice is so dorky.
I heard ALOT of Goku in ALRIGHT and then most of Vegeta in HA HA HA HA.
Actually come to think of it I heard none of Vegita when they said ALRIGHT.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Vejito is my fav. character! And yes, it's spelled Vejito, check on the eppie when it comes on in the future if you don't believe me. Anyways, yes, sometimes he sounds like Goku, sometimes Vejita. It's kinda a personality thing. Basically Vejito has the personality of Goku, but looks like Vejita(actually a lot like Gohan...lol). It's Vice Versa with Gojita. Sometimes it seems Vejito kinda fights with himself, like a struggle between their personalities.

Edit: Look at my Avatar to see what I mean with the Gohan thing.
Posted
I thought that the fusion voices were done very well. I personally like the sound of having gokus higher voice more dominate but still having the snarl in Vegeta's voice. I thought it was good. Or maybe I'm just crazy.
As far as the Japanese version, I've never heard it so I can't comment on that. I'm very deprived. I'm limited to the Cartoon Network versions of DBZ due to a lack of funds.
Posted
[color=red] No big deal, it's just a voice. But in my opinion, the Japanese voices of the fusions sound much better in comparision.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]It sounds all right. I expected a more prominant Vejita-sound, but, you know, whatever.

I think the Gokou's dubbed voice should be changed anyway. It's almost as bad as Krillen's as far as matching the character goes...*shudders*

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]
Hey! dont make fun of the man, he doesn't have a nose! I know how he feels... *touches where nose should be* lol jk, but seriously Gokuh shows there, and Vegeta in ha ha ha, basically because Gokuh doesn't laugh all evilly-like..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...