Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Today I finished writing summaries and taking screen captures for the first 100 DragonBall Z episodes. I was just wondering which road I should take now:

1) Keep going with DragonBall Z episodes or...
2) Get more pictures/summaries for DragonBall GT episodes.

Which would you rather see on theOtaku.com/dragonball?

Let me know,

-Adam
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]Hmm, this is a tough decision. On one hand, you could keep going on the same track with DBZ. On the other, you wouldn't be fulfilling the desires of countless individuals who would like to know what DBGT is about.

In some ways this is like my desicion after Algebra last year to either continue with Algebra II, or be more prepared for the SATs by taking Geometry. In the end I took both...so, that doesn't really effect this situation, lol.

If we look at this over-all outcome of more visitors, I'd go with finishing Dragonball Z. This way, you would continue the content that you've come to know, and at the same time give your visitors something to look forward too. If you instead do DBGT, it would make some visitors who want the rest of DBZ complain -- not good for Ask Otaku, ~_^. This way, you can continue without giving any hints toward starting DBGT in the first place. :)

In other words, DBZ comes before DBGT. Hence, the order in updates should go the same way.

-DARKgohan369[/color]

:blah:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solid Snake [/i]
[B][color=teal]

In other words, DBZ comes before DBGT. Hence, the order in updates should go the same way.

-DARKgohan369[/color]

:blah: [/B][/QUOTE]


If you are suggesting it be done chronilogically , thendo you think we should do all the Dragonball ep's first? :wigout:

I reckon you should just keep with the Dragonball Z summaries and get them done first, as it is the most popular (and biggest) of the three series.

:blah:
Posted
[color=red][b]I suggest that you finish DBZ before you move on to GT. Don't try to do too much at one time Adam. :) [/b][/color]
Posted
[color=red]DBZ first...no one really cares much about GT, so save it for last...or do it first and give them a reason to come back..

AHHHHHH!!!

:blowingup:

--J.C.

[i]Thanx to whoever put that bomb in my mouth...[/i][/color]
Posted
Finish DBZ first, you started it so finish it. Plus now that all the new episodes started everyone wants to know what is gonna happen.
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nuchlear [/i]
[B]If you are suggesting it be done chronilogically , thendo you think we should do all the Dragonball ep's first? :wigout:

I reckon you should just keep with the Dragonball Z summaries and get them done first, as it is the most popular (and biggest) of the three series.

:blah: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]First of all, the Dragonball thing was done in the past, so reverting to that would be pointless because it's already been done. I was merely trying to help Adam with his current situation. :)

Second of all, the blah thing is mine, foo'. That's not cool to go and sweat off my style. :D [/color]

:blah:
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
i think that you should start the DBGT ones because most people are aware of the happens in the DBZ series, but GT is new to a lot of people and personally i think it would be more useful to a lot of people
Posted
[color=indigo]I say give DBZ a bit of a break. Let people take a look at what you've recently added. While they do that, work on GT, and by the time they are done and over with the DBZ stuff, hit them with the DBGT. Then while they soak that it, finish up DBZ.

When I first read the title to this thread I thought it was some "n00b" topic asking which one was better, lol. Good thing we can rely on ol' Adam. :)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]When I first read the title to this thread I thought it was some "n00b" topic asking which one was better, lol. Good thing we can rely on ol' Adam. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]LOL. That's what I thought too.[/b][/color]
Posted
I guess you should finish the DBZ section first. because for the people that are really just starting to get into it might want to know whats up and they go and are like "Im gonna find what happens in those eps" ad then they go and theyre like "Hey! Man where are te rest of the eps?" and then they get into the DBGT stuff and are all confused so they decide to rob a liquor store to help subside their mental anguish. :worried:


The real reason to finish DBZ is cause I said so :p
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...