Tien Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B] don't insult my intelligence! I remember when you first came to the boards you were asking for more avatars, particularly tenshinhan avatars [/B][/QUOTE] i did not go asking for tenshinshan avatars, i think they already had one when i came,and yes i did have a krillin avatar first,but i didnt like the look on tien so i chose krillin. Oh yeah desert shadow is also on my list.:D
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B] don't insult my intelligence! I remember when you first came to the boards you were asking for more avatars, particularly tenshinhan avatars [/B][/QUOTE] wat intelligence???
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B] wat intelligence??? [/B][/QUOTE] hah! before you think about trying to diss me, learn to spell you ****ing moron! :flaming:
Guest Soft mush Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Dam, my secret is revealed. I was gonna buid up a HUGE suspence thingy. Oh well. Let's see, I respect Laughing Stock The Evil Purple People Eater Cheeky The Chocobo Nanoo Ashy Ketchup Soft Mush Setsuna Shinji Gendo Baby Girl The frying Pan guy Actually I respect noone, these are just people who ROCK! Pepole who I HATE ! ! ! Sephiroth Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die And I'm not to fond of Nerdsy either.
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i] [B]Dam, my secret is revealed. I was gonna buid up a HUGE suspence thingy. Pepole who I HATE ! ! ! Sephiroth Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die [/B][/QUOTE] haha! you rock soft mush!!! :D
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 whoever hates sephiroth should go to hell for that
Guest Soft mush Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Dear Mr. Ice dragon, Shut up. Sincerely, The one and only.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B] hah! before you think about trying to diss me, learn to spell you ****ing moron! :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] Where have u been? Its called slang lol. :D
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B] Where have u been? Its called slang lol. :D [/B][/QUOTE] well excuse me for not being an internet nerd like some of you obviously are :rolleyes:
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Here are some,but I do respect alot of people on here.. -Adam -TOPAZ -Trastic Nerve -Desert Shadow ect...
KAMAKAZI Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 here is a list of people I respect.They are in no particular order: Altron Gundam Transtic Nerve Vecon( he is long gone) Nerdsy BabyGirl Shinji zanza desert shadow Deranged Gerbil( he seems cool even though this is the first time I've ever noticed him) James Adam Safer( sorry folks who don't like him, but I guess you have your reasons) Zero-Sama Kuja VEGGETO phew that is a long one...I'm sure there are more but I think there is something to respect about everyone... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i] [B]Deranged Gerbil( he seems cool even though this is the first time I've ever noticed him) Safer( sorry folks who don't like him, but I guess you have your reasons) [i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE] thanks, you ain't too bad yerself :) oh, and about safer, its just me and soft mush who don't like him :flaming:
Transtic Nerve Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i] [B]Oh well. Let's see, I respect Laughing Stock The Evil Purple People Eater Cheeky The Chocobo Nanoo Ashy Ketchup Soft Mush [/B][/QUOTE] Hahaha.... i dunno to laugh at the fact you respect yourself in so many ways or just to shake my head in shame for the reason it's sad you even have so many names...... I don't get some of you... you hate the people that run this board, yet for some reason, after you are banned you keep coming back....
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Hahaha.... i dunno to laugh at the fact you respect yourself in so many ways or just to shake my head in shame for the reason it's sad you even have so many names...... I don't get some of you... you hate the people that run this board, yet for some reason, after you are banned you keep coming back.... [/B][/QUOTE] good point, I think they just like pissing off the people who banned them
Guest Akito Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I respect Gendo. He's dreamy. Also, which member are you most scared of? I'm scared of Gendo. He's dreamy. Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Is it just me, or is Shinji actin werid? What's he smokin all the time? Wish I had whateva he's smokin!
Guest Soft mush Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B] good point, I think they just like pissing off the people who banned them [/B][/QUOTE] You have SO hit the nail on the head.
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B] thanks, you ain't too bad yerself :) oh, and about safer, its just me and soft mush who don't like him :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred] You think I like Safer? Hah. Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Dessert Shadow Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 hahaha nobody respects me...lol im not surprised though.....im not a postamaniac nymore.....what do i have like not even 60?
Alexander Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 I am hurt that I wasn't put on any lists. Not really, though. I was gone, so I probably slipped your mind. While I admit there are a fairly large number of people who dislike me, and I dislike in turn, I'm sure I have some people here who respect me. No, I know it. Now, let's see who I can remember.... I hold these people in high regard, as well as a few others I forgot. They are cenerally the people I trust here. (Will2x is an exception.) Please forgive me, my memory is currently jammed with Geometry and Programming. It is not in any order. I respect any member on this board who has not gotten on by bad side. (And even a few who have.) Sephiroth, Kamakazi, Shinji, Zero-Sama, Renee, DragonballZman, Will2x (Respect thy enemy), Warlock, Dessert Shadow, Roxy89, Nerdsy, Treble, GinnyLyn, Cera, Adam, thimoc, Topaz, Mystic Gohan, Killermon, Angel_Saturn_Healer.
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred] You think I like Safer? Hah. Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] no, I don't think you like him, but I [I]do[/I] think you respect him, why? I sure as hell don't know :confused:
Transtic Nerve Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B] good point, I think they just like pissing off the people who banned them [/B][/QUOTE] Well they piss other people off in the process.... ie: ME! Some of you wouldn't know what a personal problem is if it kicked you in the balls. You all have personal problems with Safer, so why do you take it out on the board in a whole... you are no better than the person you hate... you're just as bad if not worse.... A personal problem with someone is to be taken care of PERSONALLY..... not on the boards.... thats not very personal and just makes you look like more of an idiot with the bullshi? you post.... and Dessert, you fall into my list of people that I respect....
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Well they piss other people off in the process.... ie: ME! Some of you wouldn't know what a personal problem is if it kicked you in the balls. You all have personal problems with Safer, so why do you take it out on the board in a whole... you are no better than the person you hate... you're just as bad if not worse.... A personal problem with someone is to be taken care of PERSONALLY..... not on the boards.... thats not very personal and just makes you look like more of an idiot with the bullshi? you post.... [/B][/QUOTE] sorry, my bad, I should have shouted at safer via pm instead of making a thread on the boards, no harm done :) and if there is any harm done, then I apologise for it
Recommended Posts