Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Which member do you respect the most? it can be normal members, mods, or admins, I respect adam and james the most, Hbomb is never on, Safer's an a$$, and I also respect gold agubomon (sp?) and transtic
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I respect Gendo. He's dreamy. Also, which member are you most scared of? I'm scared of Gendo. He's dreamy. Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Zero-Sama Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Gerbil,Transtic,Zaku II,Adam,Shinji and Renee....Gerbil and Renee are.....Ooooo!*melts*
Dragonballzman Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 WHAT DO YOU MEAN "SAFERS AN A$$"!!!!!!!!????????:mad: :flaming: :mad: :flaming: :mad: :flaming:
Zero-Sama Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Shinji's also very sexy......God do i need a boyfriend......
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]WHAT DO YOU MEAN "SAFERS AN A$$"!!!!!!!!????????:mad: :flaming: :mad: :flaming: :mad: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] I hate him, whats wrong with that? and don't go off topic :flaming:
Transtic Nerve Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B]Shinji's also very sexy......God do i need a boyfriend...... [/B][/QUOTE] hahahaha..... yes you do, now go and find one! i don't get why people respect me.... I dunno if I deserve it that much.... i piss alot of people off.... oh well, uh thanks.... I respect anyone who resect me and can accept who I am and not judge from my sexual prefrence or the way I look or whatever.... those people truly deserve respect and I do give it to them..... As for people: Adam Safer James Navi Zero-sama Shinji Gendo (although I don't think he's very dreamy :p) Altron zanza Those of you know who I respect and if you are one of them, I don't feel like making some long list....
Zero-Sama Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] hahahaha..... yes you do, now go and find one! [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah,That's what i'm gonna do.......After i'm done with my oreo's.....*Runs off to eat Oreo's*
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Hmm...I guess it's time to reveal the truth :O Shinji can tolerate some people. Shinji's cool list is as follows: Transtic Nerve Adam James Zero-Sama Duckie Navi thimoc It's a short list...In no perticular order. Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Zero-Sama Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Cool!Shinji respects me!Now i'm off to preform castration on George Bush with a AOL Free Trial CD!
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B]Shinji's also very sexy......God do i need a boyfriend...... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]If you get one you're lucky because all the sexxxing i get is from my hand and thats if im lucky because its tired a lot because i chop wood with it. i dont know Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
backspace Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 i don't know who to respect ............ probably shinji
Tien Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 ok i no order,and these are from the top of my head so if missed you out... Dark Firemac James Safer Adam laughing stock (where the hell is he?)
Transtic Nerve Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B]Laughing stock was banned for ill behavior. [/B][/QUOTE] He is back... soft mush ring a bell?
Zero-Sama Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] He is back... soft mush ring a bell? [/B][/QUOTE] Really?I never knew.
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]Is he? man i must have been away for a long time. [/B][/QUOTE] umm, hello? you haven't been on the boards that long to begin with
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 well, i respect the admins n mods no doubt about that
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]Come on, iam not THAT new. [/B][/QUOTE] don't insult my intelligence! I remember when you first came to the boards you were asking for more avatars, particularly tenshinhan avatars
Guest firemac Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 i respect no one, unless they are nice towards me, that's how I go and live my life, but if you are going to bother me to show you who I respect most, well, go look in my signature, and look under friends, those are people who took thier time to PM me and ask to be on my friends list, other ppl who aren't on it, oh well, I might respect you still, but you haven't taken your time to PM me.
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Hmm...I guess it's time to reveal the truth :O Shinji can tolerate some people. Shinji's cool list is as follows: Transtic Nerve Adam James Zero-Sama Duckie Navi thimoc It's a short list...In no perticular order. Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] finally! someone else who doesn't like safer!
Recommended Posts