OtakuBoards

Most respected member?

Guest Deranged Gerbil

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]

ON a side note, you guys really have a problem with Sephiroth, I never seen nothing wrong with him, did you guys get mad at him on the baords, or at some sort of chat or something. [/B][/QUOTE]

well, firesuck, the reason why were mad at him is because were pi$$ed off at his egomaniacal attitude

as shinji said before, the guy probably drinks cream of his own ego soup all day long

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]

well, firesuck, the reason why were mad at him is because were pi$$ed off at his egomaniacal attitude

as shinji said before, the guy probably drinks cream of his own ego soup all day long [/B][/QUOTE]

Calm down..... you said you wanted to start a new and get more respected... well calling people names doesn't gain any respect for you.... remember what I told you? You have a personal problem with Safer and his ego, you shoudl take it up personally, and not in this topic....

I don't want to lose my respect for you that I gained for you.... but everytime you post something like that last two posts, i do lose a little respect and soon that'll add up...

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Calm down..... you said you wanted to start a new and get more respected... well calling people names doesn't gain any respect for you.... remember what I told you? You have a personal problem with Safer and his ego, you shoudl take it up personally, and not in this topic....

I don't want to lose my respect for you that I gained for you.... but everytime you post something like that last two posts, i do lose a little respect and soon that'll add up... [/B][/QUOTE]

aiight, I'll shut up now, sorry about that :(

oh, sorry to you too, fire...erm, firemac :D

personally, gerbil, I don't see what your problem is with me, if I banned you in the past, then it must have been for a good reason, I'm just doing my job here on the boards, and if that means doing something I don't like, like banning people, then so be it, if you have a quarrel with me, then please don't post it on the boards, you can just have a civilised conversation with me via pm or im on aim....