Guest Deranged Gerbil

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sixth [/i]
[B]

It was cool, I have a life now guys I'm cool... [/B][/QUOTE]

hey thimoc, I didn't even think that it was you. But, if you chose to come back just to make trouble then why come back at all?
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]

hey ho lets go blitzkrieg bop.
(In no order)

Transtic - because he doesn't patronize me even though Im an idiot sometimes and not all my thoughts are exactly coherant. It's hilarious when he tells people how stupid they are.

No Name - he had the guts to talk to me :wigout:

Shinji - his randomness is amusing and he does know about anime

Voodookanaka - i told him he had a beautiful soul and he didn't bludgeon my face with a bowling ball :p I agree with his views on categorization.

amibasuki - the aquabats! i'd call her my little sister, but i like to treat people as equals, no matter how old they are. she projects intelligence.

sorry if i left anyone out

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]ok altron, I apologise yet again about my swearing, my momma raised me to have a dirty mouth, lol, oh well, everyone has their own opinions, and I can respect that, I won't shout at them for voicing their opinions, as everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I'm perfectly ok with that :)

oh, and transtic, I STILL hate safer :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Its okie, your still coo ^^

*plays Alien Ant Farm's "Smooth Criminal*

This topic is like a soap opera...geez...lol

Respect to all the ballas out ther ya heard!

[color=blue][size=1]Some People are too immature. I dont know what this topic has evolved into but I am going back to the orignal topic.

The member I respect most would have to be [b]Sephiroth[/b]. I am in no way sucking up to the mods. [b]Sephiroth[/b] has earned his respect. Hes not old but many look at him as an Elder. He is very wise and competent.

too many people expect you to respect them and thats not the way its done. Respect along with honor are two things you have to earn.

Second to him would be [b]Transtic[/b]. Once again, I am not sucking up to the mods. These guys have earned every bit of what they are. Thats one reason why there are mods.

Nothing is a free ride in life, I have learned that the hard way. You cant just sit around and wait for someone to deliver all of lifes luxeries (sp?) on a silver platter. Many people today believe thats what is going to happen, for them I am truelly sad.

[/color][/size]

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Wow. I'm so honoured that people respect me. Anyways, I saw that Transtic noticed this too -- Why do you guys get off topic so easily? Do I sense A.D.D.?

I don't know you, but I probobly hate you.
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I respect you because you kept it real, and knew your anime, basically a good person to talk about anime about besides all this mainstream ****. Oh well...

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ginny, cause she is 21 and openly likes digimon... where as im too afraid to say i own a few pokemon games... if i can do more
ginny--duhhhhhhhhhhh she is cool and close to my age (not to mention HOT)
safer--he isnt totally obssesed w/ his postion like a few x-mods...
treble--cause i get to pick on him a lot... lol cause he knows his nintendo pretty well... and listens when i ask him to delete somthing
defcon--cuase of his sticky thread
james--cause he knows almost as much about games as i do... lol if not a LOT more
ginny--cause she hot
h-bomb-- cause well he is da bomb... dunno him much thou he just seems to be around when im not
TN--has to put up w/ GD by himself... that crazy
AG--dunno y just decided to get him up here
renee--cause i would swear she is older
cera--cause she is cool
nerdsy--cause in conferences he leaves when he is discusted at the dirty talk 10 year olds are doing
shinji--oh wait im lying
ginny--cause a girl w/ power is cool
and i forget that other person... guess cause i have never talked to him... um what is his name... oh yea a ****... no... ad am... adam that is it!!!!! him... cause well w/o him we would not be here today!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]TN--has to put up w/ GD by himself... that crazy
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, lets not remind TN of exactly how crazy he is.... -_-; :p hehehehe.... yep, prettyu crazy to stay up this late when i gotta work tomorrow morning.....

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]You never [i]did[/i] tell me who you were,...so...who/what are ye?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

I haven't told ANYONE who I was, and I ain't going to either :p

zaku 2, you said safer was seen as the elder or something like that, well I ain't gonna argue with ya, I just don't see him that way

[B]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Are you retarded or just plain stupid? Safers ego is bigger than mine. He is the most head strong ******* on the boards. Look at his sig. "I am not a mod, I am GOD. Think of me as GOD.", "Honk if you like Safer". Man, I bet that guy eats Cream of Himself soup all the time.

Also, I forgot to mention...I respect Voodoo Kanaka too...And if Derranged Gerbil isn't thimoc, then I respect him too.

Well, I can understand how it may look that way on the surface.

But do you talk to Sephiroth regularly on AIM?

I do. And I can tell you, he has a great personality. He [i]does[/i] seem to be a little preoccupied by titles and hierarchy, but that's just his personality.

He's a good person to know...and he's pretty down to earth when you talk to him regularly.

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

I do. And I can tell you, he has a great personality. He [i]does[/i] seem to be a little preoccupied by titles and hierarchy, but that's just his personality.

He's a good person to know...and he's pretty down to earth when you talk to him regularly. [/B][/QUOTE]

I talked to him on aim before, he don't seem to bad a guy, but he can be a reeeeeal bastard when he wants to be :mad:

[B]

I talked to him on aim before, he don't seem to bad a guy, but he can be a reeeeeal bastard when he wants to be :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, but really...[i]anyone[/i] can be a bastard if they want to be. Yes...even me, as hard as that is to believe.

;)

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[B]

Yeah, but really...[i]anyone[/i] can be a bastard if they want to be. Yes...even me, as hard as that is to believe.

;) [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, but safer's always trying to be cool and calm and crap, but when he's shouting at someone because of something, its like he's not safer at all, but a completely different person who is a complete a$$hole

[B]

He's a good person to know...and he's pretty down to earth when you talk to him regularly. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I never said I didn't like Safer. I talk to him on AIM a lot, we're good friends, all I'm saying is that his ego could fill an entire room.

Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[B]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I never said I didn't like Safer. I talk to him on AIM a lot, we're good friends, all I'm saying is that his ego could fill an entire room.

more like an entire football field :laugh:

[B]

more like an entire football field :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

I've met worse people.... alot worse.... and as far as I know, Safer's ego is as bad as any normal person.... I think the whole god thing is just a joke... he's playing around with his status name... I would do the same thing just to be funny...

But th ebottom line in, there are many worse people.... you'll see how little Safer's ego is when you met them.

Why am i waiting for someone to bring my pressence up{i suppose i shouldn't i only have i few friends here}
Most respected in my mind...
When it comes to anime:Shinji hands down boy knows his s***.
When it comes to mods: tn he has never been anything but cool to me.
When it comes to games:james he has also been nuthing but cool to me
When it comes to nice people:Babygirl,Firemac,Babykiwi{where are you},Shinji{at least he was nice once i admited he knew more than me}

[B]aiight, I await his return to have a decent conversation with him and to finally see why everyone likes him so much [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, regardless of ego...he was very supportive when Transtic "came out" a little while ago.

So that should tell you something about his personality: he's a good person. And I'm sure that you would appreciate that quality :)