Most respected member?

Guest Deranged Gerbil

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

Well, regardless of ego...he was very supportive when Transtic "came out" a little while ago.
[/B][/QUOTE]

He was than supportive.... that made me really happy... He accepts me for what i am, as i do the same for him, reagrdless of his so called "large" Ego, he has a good personality and good morals.... and thats really all that really matter to me as a person.

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]I agree with james safer has always been a rather nice guy to me and everyone i know{except his fight club a while back}
My question is where did he vanish to [/B][/QUOTE]

safer is on vacation in malta, he's been gone all week!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]Also james don't i remember you saying something along the lines of yeah the custom avatars are cool i could get one if i wanted to but i will just wait till i have 500 posts like everyone else{when you were mario}
Log on to icq [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, the reason I said that was because I thought that our software would not allow a custom avatar for staff [i]before[/i] 500 posts.

But it turns out that it can be done afterall.

Guest Deranged Gerbil
hey, have you guys noticed that since safer left, EVERYONES been talking about him :laugh:

I guess a lotta you just miss him

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

Actually, the reason I said that was because I thought that our software would not allow a custom avatar for staff [i]before[/i] 500 posts.

But it turns out that it can be done afterall. [/B][/QUOTE]

BAH you knew adam could do it then...You even said so.
oh well im not about to get in a fight with you you have been to cool in the past

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]

OMG is this spam??!! Done by a mod??!! LOL, j/k.
Thats of that group that you said you like or somethign like that, Malice something right? [/B][/QUOTE]

-_-; hehehe

The guy in your left is Yu (pronounced You) and the guy to right is Gackt (pronounced Gakuto).... Gackt used to be the lead singer for Malice Mizer. He's such a hottie... but now he is doing a solo career... with his band... Yu is the violinist for his band.... which includes like 3 guitar players, a bass player, a violinist, a drummer... and in the live version of U+K, dancing cats....... yes... you heard me.... it's rather odd..... not real cats, people dressed up as cats.... still.... dancing cats!... I don't know if I left anyone out..... BTW U+K is a tribute to Ukyou Kami, who was the drummer for Malice Mizer... as seen in my sig, I dedicate it to him. Kami and Gackt were good friends.... Kami liked Butterflys heh....

Anyway, It is said Gackt and Yu live together... dunno if thats true. They haven't officially said that they are together but I think they are. That pic you see was just one photoshoot. There was another pic of Yu laying on top of Gackt, both naked, and Yu was feeding Gackt grapes! ::faints:: I wanted to be there!.... But Gackt has basically said he was Bi.... Yu on the other hand, I hae no idea.... most people only care abotu Gackt, mostly girls... and they love to see Gackt do this stuff... like in the vanilla live preformance, Gackt put his guitarists head in his crotch... and Gackt has snake skin pants on... 0-0;.... then he sat on him and kissed his hand! AHHH.... ok.... I'm going just a tad bit off subject....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]hmm, no one here respects me... oh well, I guess that what I get for going abck to school... [/B][/QUOTE]

haruka respects you, I'm sure.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

haruka respects you, I'm sure. [/B][/QUOTE]

Haruka! I miss her, she's such a sweetheart :( I respect her too, it's not very often I find someone who has those values in common with me.... if you talk to her, tell her I said 'hi' for me, please. And you know, I respect you too, zanza. I read the stuff you posted in that long religion thread. It's hard being the minority, ne? heh, story of my life (religion-wise) :)

[B]Haruka! I miss her, she's such a sweetheart :( I respect her too[/B][/QUOTE]

Wow, I'm flattered :)

[B]

Wow, I'm flattered :) [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: [i]HARUKA??!!![/i] I didn't know you re-registered! .. hehe... for some reason I thought you were a guy.....:blush: sorry about that.... :D wow, I'm glad you're back!

[B]:eek: [i]HARUKA??!!![/i] I didn't know you re-registered! .. hehe... for some reason I thought you were a guy.....:blush: sorry about that.... :D wow, I'm glad you're back! [/B][/QUOTE]

I am a guy. I can play quite a convincing girl, though :)

[B]

I am a guy. I can play quite a convincing girl, though :) [/B][/QUOTE]

okay..... gimme a sec to think.............. alright, what made me think you were a girl is when you posted that pic of a pretty asian girl when you and Transtic were....going out... and then, oh yeah! Then in that thread Voodoo posted about the new otakumemebers gif, you posted a guy's pic.... oi, my head hurts...
So you [i] are[/i] a guy, right?

Yes, I am a guy, and I am [I]that[/I] guy in the picture posted in Voodoo's topic.

And I am perfectly straight, I never went out with Transtic... O_o

[B]Yes, I am a guy, and I am [I]that[/I] guy in the picture posted in Voodoo's topic.

And I am perfectly straight, I never went out with Transtic... O_o [/B][/QUOTE]

ohhh,....... you just witnessed me in a classic airhead moment....:blush: :blush: :blush: hehe, I'm confusing myself.... so, answer me this and my tiny mind should be cleared (you hafta understand I've had less than 12 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours :D ) okay: are you haruka?

respect is something to be earned, so just because I don't list a lot of people does not mean that I don't like a lot of people, I like a lot of people here on the boards, but only a few have earned my respect....

transtic nerve-all out cool guy, and a great person to talk to on aim, one of my favourite bisexual friends

james-not only does he deserve to be an admin, he is a great staff member and also a good person to talk to, down to earth

adam-no, I don't respect adam just because he owns the boards, he is a hard worker and also cool

altron gundam-all around cool guy, and a great mod, tells stuff like it is

shinji-knows his anime better than anyone on the boards probably, and cool to talk to on aim

and there you go, the people I respect....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

YOU WISH YOU DID! Me looking exactly like Gackt and all! :)

And to think! I bought you a chincilla! [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm soooooooooooo confused!!!! help......:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

[B]ohhh,....... you just witnessed me in a classic airhead moment....:blush: :blush: :blush: hehe, I'm confusing myself.... so, answer me this and my tiny mind should be cleared (you hafta understand I've had less than 12 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours :D ) okay: are you haruka? [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh heh, I'm being rather vague though.

Yes, I am haruka, probably not the one you know though.... just a guy from America. I'm only 14 too, not 17. But I was haruka on the old otaku, I just switched names and acted as myself this time. I do uphold the same ideals haruka did though; no sex before marriage and whatnot. Except I'm religious and haruka isn't.