OtakuBoards

Most respected member?

Guest Deranged Gerbil

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]He is stuck up because if you try to prove him wrong on anything that he has said in his opinion...well...It won't be pretty. That doesn't make him a bad guy though -- he's still cool.

I don't know you, but I probobly hate you.
Shinji (^_^)/

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gawd.... People actually respect me.... wow!...

People I respect: Deranged Gerbil, Kari Kamiya, Kari, Safer, Sephiroth, Desert Shadow, Dessert Shadow, Anime Girl, GinnyLyn, Transtic Nerve, Cera, Mystic Gohan, firemac, Sida255, and about a hundred more. But I'm just too lazy to write them all...Sorry if I spelled anyone's name wrong...

People I don't respect: Anyone that constantly flames, or spams...

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Are you retarded or just plain stupid? Safers ego is bigger than mine. He is the most head strong ******* on the boards. Look at his sig. "I am not a mod, I am GOD. Think of me as GOD.", "Honk if you like Safer". Man, I bet that guy eats Cream of Himself soup all the time.

Also, I forgot to mention...I respect Voodoo Kanaka too...And if Derranged Gerbil isn't thimoc, then I respect him too.

I don't know you, but I probobly hate you.
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

no, I ain't that moron thimoc, I hate the bastard :mad:

yeah, I respect ya too shinji, not only do you know your anime, but you always tell stuff like it is, without givin a **** what anyone else thinks

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]Oh my gawd.... People actually respect me.... wow!...

People I respect: Deranged Gerbil, Kari Kamiya, Kari, Safer, Sephiroth,

People I don't respect: Anyone that constantly flames, or spams... [/B][/QUOTE]

thanks! I respect ya too :)

and btw, safer and sephiroth are the same person, unless u mean the other safer sephiroth who is too stupid to come up with his own name :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]

thanks! I respect ya too :)

and btw, safer and sephiroth are the same person, unless u mean the other safer sephiroth who is too stupid to come up with his own name :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep, that's the guy I mean, but I accidentally put a comma between his name.

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]Why are they so many safers,it gets people confused,why dont they just change there name. [/B][/QUOTE]

sephiroth the admin is the original safer, remember? he used to be safer sephiroth before we switched boards, then came safer cloud, totally unoriginal :rolleyes: and even worse, ZF Perfect sephiroth registered as safer sephiroth after the boards changed, thats definately taking the pi$$ outta safer if ya ask me! and its completely unoriginal and also confuses people

Guest Deranged Gerbil
ok, its official, safer is the most respected member here, which means most of you are ****ing retards who are blinded by his idiotic, stubborn, self-centred, egomaniacal attitude :mad:

only the smart people like shinji and myself can see what a complete a$$hole safer is :flaming:

[B]ok, its official, safer is the most respected member here, which means most of you are ****ing retards who are blinded by his idiotic, stubborn, self-centred, egomaniacal attitude :mad:

only the smart people like shinji and myself can see what a complete a$$hole safer is :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude. Settle down. You think what you think, and others will think what they think. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. But, even though I do respect Safer, we're still friends. Right?

Guest Deranged Gerbil
of course were still friends :) and I can't settle down, I'm deranged, its my job to be mean and shout a lot :mad: :flaming: :devil:

[B]of course were still friends :) and I can't settle down, I'm deranged, its my job to be mean and shout a lot :mad: :flaming: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay!:D That's fine with me.

i respect god, myself my family, and the ppl who want to be on my list down there and... of course ADAM who totally rules... hmmm... transtic nerve... renee... hbomb ( dont see him anymore.. used to be mod on old boards.) treble... and sumthing and soemthing. :D

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ArcticLynx [/i]
[B]i respect god, myself my family, and the ppl who want to be on my list down there and... of course ADAM who totally rules... hmmm... transtic nerve... renee... hbomb ( dont see him anymore.. used to be mod on old boards.) treble... and sumthing and soemthing. :D [/B][/QUOTE]
I saw one post from Hbomb when these new boards re-opened, I forget where though, but it was onlt one, so it's kinda hard for me to find it

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
I saw one post from Hbomb when these new boards re-opened, I forget where though, but it was onlt one, so it's kinda hard for me to find it [/B][/QUOTE]

it was in the post count thread, he was pi$$ed off about losing his posts

Guest firemac
[B]

it was in the post count thread, he was pi$$ed off about losing his posts [/B][/QUOTE]
how many posts did he once had?

Guest Deranged Gerbil
he had around 500 posts, nothing to be worked up about really, if it was someone like nerdsy, safer or thimoc then I could understand, since they had over 3000 posts