OtakuBoards

Most respected member?

Guest Deranged Gerbil

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Altron Gundam
Gerbil I can respect you for your ok anime knowledge, and you would be a great public speaker if you wanted to, because you voice out your opinion very well. The only downside is you need to tone down the swearing to other ppl because they disagree with you. Even in your own words you say everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I can respect yours, but you have to respect everyone elses in the process. Just because they disagree w/ you is no reason to go "**** this **** that, I feel so ****ing angry cuz noone ****ing agrees w/ me" Nothing specific, just an example I thought up in my head. So anyways, thumbs up to Gerbil.

wow, this topic made alot of turns.... went from

a) Who is your most respected member to
b) Why we hate Safer to
c) Who else hates Safer to
d) More respected memebrs to
e) back to why I don' tlike Safer to
f) You are entitled to your own opinion to
g) But I still hate Safer to
h) More respected Members to
i) Agian about Safer to
j) and Now about Gerbil to
k) this post abotu how many turns this topic has had :p

Guest Deranged Gerbil
ok altron, I apologise yet again about my swearing, my momma raised me to have a dirty mouth, lol, oh well, everyone has their own opinions, and I can respect that, I won't shout at them for voicing their opinions, as everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I'm perfectly ok with that :)

oh, and transtic, I STILL hate safer :p

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]wow, this topic made alot of turns.... went from

a) Who is your most respected member to
b) Why we hate Safer to
c) Who else hates Safer to
d) More respected memebrs to
e) back to why I don' tlike Safer to
f) You are entitled to your own opinion to
g) But I still hate Safer to
h) More respected Members to
i) Agian about Safer to
j) and Now about Gerbil to
k) this post abotu how many turns this topic has had :p [/B][/QUOTE]
you totally forgot, about me, and what I have said, and Hbomb posts and his posr count

Sweet I respect most people here but heres a list that I thought of.....
Desert Shadow and Dessert Shadow(My agent)
thimoc
Alexander
James
Sephiroth(Yeah the almighty God one)
Defcon5
kuja(He picks on me all the time)
Cera
Cecil
Final Flash
Altron Gundam
Fish
Ginnylyn
Transtic Nerve
Cloud(Orignally known as Trunks)
Jamvis(My buddy)
Shinji
Nman
firemac
Adam

And ya know many more alright there goes my thought.
:)

Guest Soft mush
Huh . . . I only got one vote. That's a bit poxy. That wouldn't have happened in the olden days. So I am CHALLINGING someone to a election thingy. This'll be fun. Any compeditors or idea's to be the theme?

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ruki Makino [/i]
[B]Huh? I just wanted friends, guess it wont work [/B][/QUOTE]

the best way to make friends is to be yourself, and to not make posts saying be my friends, because people will just think you are sad, so stay cool, and you'll make friends in no time :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]

the best way to make friends is to be yourself, and to not make posts saying be my friends, because people will just think you are sad, so stay cool, and you'll make friends in no time :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks, I wanna have a good time here, and it would be better if i could talk to people with them actually noticing

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ruki Makino [/i]
[B]

and already so many posts? [/B][/QUOTE]

yup, but to be honest, I was here on the old boards, I just re-registered yesterday, thats why I know so much about the boards

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]

yup, but to be honest, I was here on the old boards, I just re-registered yesterday, thats why I know so much about the boards [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Who were you? Do you know who I am? Are they out there?...So many questions, so little time,...many puzzles,..who dows the answers,...dobody dows...[/b]

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]Who were you? Do you know who I am? Are they out there?...So many questions, so little time,...many puzzles,..who dows the answers,...dobody dows...[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

yes abdul, I know who you are, and stop being mean to your little brother ;)

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sixth [/i]
[B]

First of all, I certainly am a moron, but that can also be a good thing. You don't even know who I am, I think I'm going to Spam Otaku again for that statement. **** you Demented Gerbil, I am going to curse your beloved site and throw a piece of bacon into your face telling you to lick your own asshole.

Shinji, I thought you hated theOtaku.com and everything inside it. I remember you telling me that your only goal in life was to destroy Adam's site. Must've had a huge change of heart if you're talking like that these days. In fact, directly after my first complete revenge on OtakuBoards you AIMed me falsely telling me you were a hacker who used Shinji's life on the internet. It seemed that in some sense you actually wanted that to be true, you wanted to top my unbeleivable powers of Spam. But it was really your own demented mind playing tricks on me...

I think Shinji has changed, his original plan was to probably only trick me and Gendo into getting in trouble. You may have fooled me the first time around, but not the second. Actually your allready have fooled me two times... Ok, Yeah the third.

[i][size=2]PS: Since I am highly deprived of free time these days I probably won't Spam anytime soon, so please continue your regular gay discussions without any sense or meaning. Thank you very much for reading my statement you little nerds and idiots.[/i][/size]

[i][size=1]PS PS: thimoc sets date of Spamming reign exactly 2 months from now.[/i][/size]

[i][size=1]PS PS PS: Feed Jalepenos to little brother while sleeping.[/i][/size]

Uh... wrong size, ****! [/B][/QUOTE]
you are thimoc! hey, how you doing, is all I guess I have to say

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sixth [/i]
[B]

It was cool, I have a life now guys I'm cool... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hah.. that's always a good thing to hear man. Hmm, I bet you're changing you ip# plenty of times now!! :) Remember, change it like every week. Heh, you is welcome man....