Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]
Well, as the title suggests, I've made a new banner. The background is a simple effect with filters, naturally, that my friend told me about. Also a couple of things I added to it, besides pictures and text.Do you think it's better than my current one?

[img]http://otacon.250free.com/geh.jpg[/img]
[/color][/size]
Posted
Whoa, tough call--both are amazing.

*blinks a few times* Augh!

Heh. Sorry. Your charas keep disappearing into the background. Is there some way to make them stand out just a tad...maybe?

*doesn't want to insult the great Aries, for the great Aries is well known for the great Aries' banners, which deserve much praise and pop eyed looks*

Teh heh. No more Vanilla Coke for me. :bluesweat
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]
Lol, I'd be more afraid of insulting the amazing GinnyLyn, heheh. Thanks for the compliment, though. I do agree, they don't go very well with the background, well, not the one on the right, but I think I can make them stand out a little more ::goes and experiments::
[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]Hrmmm... not too bad, but it loks all too similar to one of your older banners. Same characters, similar color to the background. The text is nice though. You might want to added a small outer glow to the two characters to make them stand out a bit more. The one on the left really seems to blend right in with your background. Almost like a chameleon. o.O

You current image in your signature is just a little too fast, lol. I think I would prefer this recent one over your current one.

You should try not relying on the filters so much, lol. Give the tools a chance. You can created some interesting things with the tools. :: points to siggy :: They can add a nice dimension to your graphics. ^_^[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Awesome as always!
How do you get the gif's on the banner anyway?
I can't seem to get my gif's on my pics... T_T[/color] [/size]
Posted
Thanks Piro. Plus, I'd use the tools, if I knew how to create something good :p

To Juu, what do you mean by adding gifs? I didn't add any gifs. . .the characters, I just paste, and take out the background with the eraser and magic wand.
Posted
*Scowls* Alright... From now on I don't think I'm gonna even bother to reply to you... You make what I do look so idiotic it's hilarious... *Mutters* I think the one you posted is better than the current one though? I?m partial to the anime in this one?
Posted
And people tell me I'm starting to get repetative :laugh:

Same two images, same background (a little extra flare) and meh. To be quite honest, yes it's good. But to also be quite honest it's hardly something new. Mix it up! ! ! 1 1
Posted
Very nice. :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work!
Posted
[color=red]Yeh Aries, it's good....but not new, kind of redundant. I like the one you've got in your sig way better , to be honest. Keep the one in your sig ;)[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...