Boo Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 It looks pretty cool. To bad its the little Akuma =)
Krademon Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 FULLY SICK MATE! I got a picture for the evangellion:death & rebirth movie which has a red swirly thing like that. I like it alot. Good job
GinnyLyn Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 *stares in fascination* Reeeeeeeeeeed. Mmm, yeah, the Akuma looks a little too chibi to be in the banner.
Kuragari Posted September 19, 2002 Author Posted September 19, 2002 Thanks for the comments =) but I like the Akuma pic anyway :p
Guest DemonZ Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 Looks neat. A little too big for my pleasure, but still pretty good.
Mitch Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 [color=red] Very nice, nice effects. I like all the [i]red[/i]![/color]
PiroMunkie Posted September 20, 2002 Posted September 20, 2002 [color=indigo]It's really hard to see Akuma. I didn't think there was anything there at first. I really like the background though.[/color]
Kuragari Posted September 20, 2002 Author Posted September 20, 2002 Thanks for the comments How is it that nobody can see Akuma.....I can see him, every feature plain as day.....
GinnyLyn Posted September 20, 2002 Posted September 20, 2002 But then you know every feature of Akuma, so you know where to look. Auron: *he points at Ginny* Ignore her. Hey, that was MY line! Yeah, don't mind me. :bluesweat I feel the same way about my banner I have right now--cropped for OB rule dimensions, but I know that peeps who aren't familiar with Auron will wonder why the heck a guy's got his head stuck in a gravy boat?! (It's actually his collar, but you know...*shrugs*) I've already had one or two ask me that. :smooch: (adam smilie)
Semjaza Posted September 20, 2002 Posted September 20, 2002 Akuma (I think that's him) is very prominent in your avatar.. well at least it's the same style anyway. But he does kind of blend into the larger image you made. I didn't even him in there the first time I looked at it.. I just made it out now :). I like it a lot. Images with monochromatic (or at least close to it) always interest me for some reason. The only thing I'm not big on is the barcode, but I never was really into random barcodes in images in the first place heh.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now