Avalon Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 Well people, I just read Rolling Stone magazine yesterday and I found out that one of my favorite bands, Drowning Pool, lost their lead singer. It was a month ago but I'm kind of sad now...if anyone likes Drowning Pool or at least their songs, please post...:bawl: :(
Kei Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 [color=blue]I remember seeing that on an MTV Newsbreak. I really like DP, and it was sad to hear that he died. He was only 30, too.[/color]
Semjaza Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 I don't get what's so hard to understand about what was said. Not into that band, but last I heard they weren't disclosing how he died. Have the said why yet?
Omar Harris Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 I found out a few weeks ago and I had been wondering what happened to him. I wasn't a huge fan but I heard their "Sinner" CD and liked it, and I have "Bodies" and "Tearing Away" on my computer. Man all these celebrities are dying off today at a very fast rate. Is there any news about what will become of the band?
Mitch Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 [color=red] Yes, it seems many good metal and hard rock bands are either breaking up, or one of them die, causing the group to break up. I didn't know that the lead signer of Drowning Pool died, but I am very sad to hear it. They were a pretty good band with good potential. Also Rage against The Machine broke up a while ago to...[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now