Duo Maxwell Posted September 30, 2002 Author Posted September 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B]OMyGosh--you look [i]just[/i] like one of my friends, Duo!!! :eek: Too many unknown doubles in this world...:shifty: Forget Auron...did I just say that? NOOOOOO!!! Ok, don't forget Auron, and hand over the sheep. AWWWWWWW!!! Me want one of those! That's even better than the blue alien critters that I don't know what they are called. *is instantly carted off to the insane asylum* [/B][/QUOTE] o_O; you know if I had a dime everytime someone said that to me I'd start wondering why I have american money. Ginny, did you just say forget Auron?! *runs around screaming about the apocalipse (sp?)* Sorry Ginny but you can't have the sheep. . . I'm sure they sell animal bags still somewhere. aren't those aliens called pupu?
GinnyLyn Posted September 30, 2002 Posted September 30, 2002 Pupus...heh. NO, NEVER FORGET AURON!!! *hugs her imaginary plushie*
Duo Maxwell Posted September 30, 2002 Author Posted September 30, 2002 lol, I won't okay? I'll never forget him promise! God I wish my sister would hurry up and get home to tell me if she put it on layby or not!
Flash Posted September 30, 2002 Posted September 30, 2002 Hey Duo, this is an Aussie site, right? So is the price in Australian dollars, or not?
Semjaza Posted September 30, 2002 Posted September 30, 2002 They are Australian prices. [quote]A- All prices on the site are in Australian dollars. Don't panic! when we send you the confirmation email we will convert the total to your chosen currency. The current value of the Australian dollar is roughly half of the US dollar. To calculate approximate prices halve the listed price. For Example Trigun DVD boxed set(4 disks) AU$90 = approx. US$45[/quote] Suddenly the prices aren't so bad. Those Shirow posters in the Ghost in the Shell section are hot though, might order those :). Other cool stuff I personally liked: [img]http://www.shintokyo.com.au/cat/cat_series/mario_party/nintendokubrick.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.shintokyo.com.au/cat/cat_series/zelda/zeldaplush1.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.shintokyo.com.au/cat/cat_series/zelda/zeldaplush2.jpg[/img]
Duo Maxwell Posted September 30, 2002 Author Posted September 30, 2002 I have to go to the shop on wednesday with my sister. -_- can't trust her to get anything right. . . I'll get that moogle yet! She didn't explain what she was looking for right. Semjaza Azazel said it, the prices are australian. what are you interested in getting Flash?
Flash Posted September 30, 2002 Posted September 30, 2002 Well I was just showing all those people that the $50 price tag was only half what they thought it was, heh. But me? I have my eye on that Tonberry Plushie...
Zidargh Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 [SIZE=1]Oooh, so it is pretty expensive? Hmm? Maybe for importing, I'll just go to the Sci Fi Warehouse for my Final Fantasy figures. But those plushies do look tempting. This is what I hate about importing Final Fantasy stuff, its so expensive. Oh well, I have a few bits to come.[/SIZE]
Duo Maxwell Posted October 2, 2002 Author Posted October 2, 2002 I'm gonna make a deal with my sister, cause I blew her off and didn't go to town with her instead slept at my friends. Next time she gets paid she's gonna give me the 50 and I'll buy it. either that or I wait til Christmas and my good buddy will buy it for me.
Break Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Oooh, so it is pretty expensive? Hmm? Maybe for importing, I'll just go to the Sci Fi Warehouse for my Final Fantasy figures. But those plushies do look tempting. This is what I hate about importing Final Fantasy stuff, its so expensive. Oh well, I have a few bits to come.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=green]It's not expesive, AUS$50 is only like £15, Chris. So it is pretty cheap.[/size][/color]
Exodia64 Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B]I've seen your pics of Mai, soooo...*raises an eyebrow* *points to self* I'm more of an-- All: Auron fan, yes, we know!!! --and I'm starting my collection on fanpics of him. Mmm, can't get enough Auron, heh. O, BTW, I've finally seen a decent piccie of the Auron vinyl statue. S'okay. Dangit, Duo, now I'm torn between the Mog and Auron! ;):p [/B][/QUOTE] those pics of Mai where some these guys where disguising but Lulu is min i have the best pics of her put i can't show them here cause then they'll call them "porn" porn is disguisting and only adults find pleasure in them some others like doujinsji isn't porn but hentai is [color=indigo]Lets try to stay on topic, eh? And if a picture shows "those" parts, it's porn. Giving it a different name doesn't change what it is. - Desbreko[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now