Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]awe! It's expression is so cute!! ^_^
I completely suck at drawing elves... My last elf attempt was a disaster... @_@[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]She looks a bit off balance, other than that it's pretty good. :) Technically, it's not a doodle, lol. As this is actually something. Doodles, are.. well.. doodles, lol.[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]The expression on her face is great. I wish I could draw facial expressions like that. Overall I think that it is a really good drawing.

-Shy[/color][/size]
Posted
For some of you, I'll clarify the expression. For God-knows-what-reason, it's an anime pout. If I was any good at drawing eyebrows (which I'm not)it'd be more clear. Gomen!

And Ginny-chan, you know the skirts with the slits all the way up? It's just an exaggeration of that. I pretty much exaggerated everything. There's a first time for everything . . .

~!*Sere*!~
Posted
*sigh* Another boo-boo, I guess. She's supposed to be . . . un-balanced like that. That's why I call it doodling. If I had really wanted to put any effort into it, I would have made her straight, and worked on it a little. I'm also showing that she's supposed to be comical . . . =/

~!*Sere*!~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...