Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I draw A LOT!!!!!!!!A LOT A LOT A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I ride horses a lot alot alot alot alot alot alot alot!!!!
I only draw anime and i write poems...but a hobby that i also have is posting on the Otaku!!!!
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=green]My favorite hobbies are learing Japanese, playing percussion, fencing, role-playing, sewing, drawing anime, and other crafts. ^_^[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]I kind of go on and off off my hobbies. For a while I may pick up on drawing, then I might move to practicing the guitar, then I might go to making graphics... Sometimes my short attention span gets ahold of me and I'll cycle through my hobbies pretty quick..[/color]
Posted
If you've seen the deleted scenes from "Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back" there is one line in there that defines my...life I guess. What is it you might ask?: COMICS.

I read all forms of comics, especially old-school superheroes like Superman, The X-men, Batman and Spider-Man.

I am also destined to be the ruler of all that is Sci-Fi/Fantasy. Ray Bradbury will have nothing on me. I'm in the planning stages of several Sci-Fi stories I would like to get off the ground.

I try to write all the time, despite my constant laziness, am a pretty good, ok mediocre, artist,I love movies, and all forms of cartoons.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Hobbies... ah yes...

Sleeping
Surfing the internet... (you never woulda guessed :rolleyes: )
sleeping
Eating candy, cookies, marshmellows..
Dreaming about candy, cookies, and marshmellows
sleeping
Dancing
Sleeping
Singing
and...
writing! ^_^

Trust me. I have no life :p[/color] [/size]
Posted
Well I guess my hobbies would have to be Touch Footy, computers, dancing (clubbing more like it!), going to the gym, running, reading, going to the movies (when I get that rare chance), listening to almost all kinds of music (I love music)... and the usuals sleeping, eating, drinking ;)
Posted
[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]I save up all my money and go out to Wyreema and buy little baby piglets and take them home and paint them fluro green and then teach them how to play the violin and then sell them on the Yorkshire market for thousands of dollars each (little green violin playing pigs are in high demand these days) and then with that money I go and take skydiving lessons and teach my pigs how to skydive and play the violin at the same time and then with all the money I get from selling [i]those[/i] pigs I buy lengths of black velvet and give it to Harlequin and he looks at me as if to say, "why the hell do you insist on giving me all these pieces of black velvet? What do you expeact me to do with it all? Are you insane!??!!?" and I look at him as if to say, "Yes, I am. And you know that, and you have always known that. And you also know that I keep giving you black velvet because I don't want you to feel bad about having a girlfriend who raises green pigs for a living..." Anyway so he takes the black velvet and drapes it over his father which annoys him greatly because he is often trying to drive the car or mow the lawn when Harlequin comes up behind his father and covers his head with black velvet... I'm getting off the point.

My hobby is writing really weird pieces of literature, often including Harlequin, myself and lengths of black velvet. Not so much green skydiving violin playing $4000 pigs though....[/font][/color]
Posted
I have been playing piano since I was 7 years old, now I am 15 so... anyway I also Do alot of art projects, I collect stamps, coins and cards, particuarly in the card section I must ad that I am currently collecting yugioh cards, and am VERY good at the card game if I do say so my self, anyway I also play the guitar, and I study ALOT, and I mean ALOT! like before i studied I didn't even know how to get on my computer, now I'm like learning how to hack and stuff lol also I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ALTERNATIVE ROCK! (by the way I ain't a girl)
Posted
[color=darkblue]Hmm hobbies...well all I really do is downhill mountan biking, playing computer games, thats all there is to do in my town really, damn all the old ppl complaining about everything. [/color]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Listening to punk to the point where your eardrums are about to burst. Is that even a hobby? I dunno, either that or assualting preps.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I play Tekken professionally

Only hobby I seem to have these days [/B][/QUOTE]
Gah! That is one of [B]my[/B] hobbies! Except I am stuck playing Tekken 2, and not 4. :p I also play Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, and watch anime.

Not much else lateley.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]I should just start "assaulting" punks because of a[i][/i]ssholes like you. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]Ahaha, see you in the pit![/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]

Hobbies hmmm...Well I like to collect and grow carnivorous plants. Like Venus Fly Traps, Sundews, Pitcher Plants, Nepenthes, Butterworts, Bladderworts etc. If you have no clue what I am talking about then go to [url]www.petflytrap.com[/url] I buy most of my plants from their and they have a message board about these strange plants and you can learn about them. It is very interesting. I have about 20 plants so far.[/size]
Guest defbug
Posted
Well my hobbies are, nice long naps, playing videogames, go out with my deaf friends, having sex, surfing the net and et cetera.... :fart:
Posted
Hmm... Well my hobbies include the following:

-Playing Soccer:mrt:
-Collecting and watching Anime
-Listening to music
-And a lot of other stuff... Not enough time to write 'em all:rolleyes:.

-S.W.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Hmmm...well lets just get this out of the way for starters, everyone knows one of my main hobbies is maintaining the [b]collection[/b] formally known as anime.

Other then that though, I do tons of website work over at my 3 websites which fills up a big gap of my time. On top of that I write scripts for shows and movies that will never get produced such as my script entitled: Rage of The Inferno. Besides that I use to play video games until I lost my gaming end, so now basically in my free time the hobbies have become web design, writing, speaking Japanese, reading Japanese, and listen to music.

Oh yeah and anime of course :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...