OtakuBoards

A question.....

Matt.D

[color=rainbow] Okay, if u were stuck on a desert island w/ someone on Otaku, who would it be, and why? 4 me, I kinda have a top 5 list....
1)Chris.C(He's my best friend)
2)Ice Dragon v2(He's jes a cool and reasonalble person)
3)backspace(Her and I grew up together and r good friends)
4)Pretty Sammy(She's jes nice:))
5)Nerdsy(Okay, this sounds stupid, but I look up to him...)
Who's ur pick?[/color]

Hmm...that's a tough one.

If I had to take OtakuBoards members, I'd probably take Adam first. I guess because we talk to each other all the time and we get along really well.

I'd then have to take Treble and Transtic Nerve. Treble is always happy...so he would never argue with anyone and Transtic and I get along really well too.

After that, I'd have to take Warlock because he's from Melbourne like me. hehe

I'd have to take Sephiroth, just because he's Sephiroth.

And I'd have to take BabyGirl, because she's good to talk to.

Who would I take? uhh.... I think I'd take... Ummm.... Give me a minute to think....

Oh, Cecil, what was Lizard_Man_7777's Message board name? I kinda forgot it....*sweat drops*

Okay, back on topic... Who would I take... Probably Anime Girl, cuz she's nice to talk to... GinnyLyn, cuz she's good for a few laughs... thimoc, cuz then, I could kick his sorry a**. I hate that guy... And there's a couple other people. But I don't feel like listing them right now, cuz I'm too da*n lazy...:D

um i would probaly take matt.d cause i know him and he lives nearby if i could not take him then i would take the darkness bu cause we get along really well then if i couln't take one of dem den i would take chris.c cause i know him and i don't really know anyone else on here..............yet.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon:
Who would I take? uhh.... I think I'd take... Ummm.... Give me a minute to think....

Oh, Cecil, what was Lizard_Man_7777's Message board name? I kinda forgot it....*sweat drops*

Okay, back on topic... Who would I take... Probably Anime Girl, cuz she's nice to talk to... GinnyLyn, cuz she's good for a few laughs... thimoc, cuz then, I could kick his sorry a**. I hate that guy... And there's a couple other people. But I don't feel like listing them right now, cuz I'm too da*n lazy... [/QUOTE]

Umm... *thinks* Cant rember. But i would take you 2. Hey when was the last time you saw Peppermint?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]

Umm... *thinks* Cant rember. But i would take you 2. Hey when was the last time you saw Peppermint? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd take you 2, too.

And Peppermint, the last I saw her, she was on the chat about a week ago.