Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
sublime - seed
operation ivy - the crowd, knowledge, big city, jaded....a lot of em
propagandhi - bah...too much to list
less than jake - jen doesn't like me anymore, uhum....
hi standard - teenagers are all assholes

i just realized i dont pay attention to song titles...i know em by the numbers.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Daft Punk/Phoenix-One More Time
Eiffel 65/Now is Forever
LinkinPark/In the End
Survivor/Eye of The Tiger
Edwin Starr/War
Baha Men/Who Let the Dogs Out?
Paul Oakenfold-Set Me Free
Digital Allies-Without You
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]- ABT - Don't Stop ( Quake Mix )
- ABT - Don't Stop ( Club Mix )
- ABT - Let You Go
[/B][/QUOTE]

ATB!!!!!! you spell wrong.... -_-; oh well... Let U Go is probably the best of those 3... it's their newest single I do believe. And it has a different sound.....

But BT, yes BT is one of the greatest creaters of music. I have the Motion in Still Life album... I have the 2-CD special edition set... which I think is only sold in Japan BUT i could be wrong. reagrdless, one of the best trance/mix albums ever.
Posted
Hmm...a tough one.

My all time favourite song is For an Angel by Paul van Dyk.

Then...from what I can think of...

"Fields of Love" - ATB
"Ride" - BT
"Flaming June" - PvD/BT
"Believer" - BT
"9PM" - ATB
"Disposable Teens" - Marilyn Manson
"Beautiful People" - Marilyn Manson
"Engel" - Rammstein
"Tier" - Rammstein
"Links 1 2 3" - Rammstein
"Finished Symphony" - Hybrid
"Theme From Wide Angle" - Hybrid
"Words for Love" - Paul van Dyk
"Tell Me Why (Radio or Club Mix)" - Paul van Dyk
"Pikes" - Paul van Dyk
"Roaches" - Trancesetters
"Feel the Beat" - Darude
"Synaesthesia" - The Thrillseekers
"Four Seasons" - Vivaldi
"Toccata and Fugue in D Minor" - I can't remember the artist lol
"One for the Road" - Bexta
"Darkside" - Pills
"Freak on a Leash" - Korn
"We Come One" - Faithless
"Icaras" - Sasha
"Feisar" - Sasha
"Encore Une Fois (original)" - Sash
"Little River" - Sash


Whew. They are the songs which come to mind right now. There are LOTS more. My CD collection is HUGE. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]"Toccata and Fugue in D Minor" - I can't remember the artist lol


[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, that's one of the rings available on my cell phone...:D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Heh, that's one of the rings available on my cell phone...:D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe...I don't even know if I spelt it correctly. It's a good track though.

As you can see, my music taste is really varied. I like almost any kind of music. The only music I don't like is rap, r&b and country.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

Hehe...I don't even know if I spelt it correctly. It's a good track though.

As you can see, my music taste is really varied. I like almost any kind of music. The only music I don't like is rap, r&b and country. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You no like rap and r&b?! That's just too bad, that's some quality listening right there. I swear I'm one of a few (and i do mean few) peeps who prefer rap around here.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]"Disposable Teens" - Marilyn Manson
"Beautiful People" - Marilyn Manson
"Freak on a Leash" - Korn[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ooooo :eek: Another Manson fan! Woohoo! "Beautiful People is my favorite of his.. and with Korn, "Got the Life" is their best song.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Ooooo :eek: Another Manson fan! Woohoo! "Beautiful People is my favorite of his.. and with Korn, "Got the Life" is their best song.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep, I forgot to mention that :) Got the Life is really sweet.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]"Toccata and Fugue in D Minor" - I can't remember the artist lol
[/B][/QUOTE]

I do believe thats Wolfgang Amedaius Mozart if I'm not mistaken..... I can never remember how to spell his middle name....

But you do have many good picks for music... Paul van Dyk and BT are some of my many favorite Trance artist.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

ATB!!!!!! you spell wrong.... -_-; oh well... Let U Go is probably the best of those 3... it's their newest single I do believe. And it has a different sound.....

But BT, yes BT is one of the greatest creaters of music. I have the Motion in Still Life album... I have the 2-CD special edition set... which I think is only sold in Japan BUT i could be wrong. reagrdless, one of the best trance/mix albums ever. [/B][/QUOTE]

Shiet, whoops. ABT is a VW grill and they make preformance parts. My bad.. **** do I feel embarrassed now! :o
Posted
I love "Four Seasons" by Vivaldi, I want it played at my wedding (erm, when that time comes). OK, here's my list:

GSF -- MXPX
The World I Know --Collective Soul
Shine -- Collective Soul
Tomorrow is Another Day -- MXPX
Never Is a Promise -- Fiona Apple
Song 2 -- blur
In the End -- Linkin Park
Wake Your Mind Up -- 311
Song to Sing -- Hanson
Sound System -- Operation Ivy
Super Rad -- The Aquabats
All of Me -- Jon Scmidt (new age classical pianist)
To the Summit -- Jon Schmidt
Don't Forget About Tomorrow -- Hangnail

uhh..... trust me, I could go on, but I'm drawing a blank now...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
****in' You Right[/b] by Xzibit[/QUOTE]

I love that song too ^_^_^

Mine are:

Chop Suey! - System of A Down
Alive - P.O.D.
One Minute Man - Missy
Southern Hospitality (yeah I still like that song) - Ludacris
Fat Lip - Sum 41
One In a million, Are You That Somebody, Back and Forth, 4 page Letter, Resulotion, Rock the Boat. If Your Girl Only Knew, and Age ain't Nothing But A Number - Aaliyah
Final Warning - GinuFINE :D f/ Aaliyah
Whats so Different, So Anxious, Pony and I'm Sorry - GenuFINE :D
In The End, Crawling, and One Step Closer - Linkin Park
Galaxy Bounce - I forgot. Is it by The Chemical Brothers or The Crystal Method?
Black Hole Sun, Burden in My Hand - Sound Garden
Changes - Deftones
I want you Back, Tearin' Up My Heart, Pop, I Drive Myself Crazy, Bye Bye Bye, and Gonna Be Me - N*SYNC *gets pelted with rocks*
Make Me Bad, Falling Away From Me, and Freak On A Leash - Korn
The Perfect Drug, and Closer - Nine Inch Nails
Toss it up - 2 Pac
Weapon Of Choice - Fat Boy Slim
Bootylicious - Destiny's Child
Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz
Dig - Mudvayne
That song by Puddle of Mud :p
WWIII - Jadakiss, Scarface, Snoop, and Young One
Get It On - Drag On
You - Redman and Methodman
Break Something, Lets get Dirty - Redman
Gravel Pit - Wu Tang Clan
Caught out There - Kelis
Philly's Most Wanted - Please Don't Mind
Midwest Swing, Batter Up - St. Lunitics
and Bodies - Drowning Pool (I think its cuz I heard it too much :p)



And anything by Daft Punk, 311, Green Day, Janet Jackson and Micheal Jackson (actually almost anything....ok mostly his old stuff :P)
Posted
Fight Music- D12

Stop Beein' greedy-DMX

I came to bring the Pain- Tupac Shakur

B**** please- Snoop Dogg Ft. Mack 10, Dr. Dre, Xzibit, and some other guy.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]Whoops, I forgot to mention my all time favorite song:

A-ha - Take On me! [/B][/QUOTE]

Whoever doesn't like that song should be shot.... multiple times in the ***.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Whoever doesn't like that song should be shot.... multiple times in the ***..... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=deeppink]Ah! So true :D [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Favorite song? Well I've got a few right now:
[b]Bad Boys[/b] by P. Diddy
[b]I'm a Thug[/b] by Trick Daddy
[b]****in' You Right[/b] by Xzibit...a nasty song, but it's got a good beat...
[b]Hit 'Em Up Stlye[/b] by Blu Cantrel.

I think that's it :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=crimson] I agree with you on those songs...they are quite good! Especially 'I'm a Thug!' 'BOB' by Outkast is really good too, also there is 'Let Me Blow Ya Mind' by Eve and Gwen:love: [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shagoky [/i]
[B]I forgot all about B.O.B. ....and Rosa Parks....and So Freash and So Clean >_< [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Oi! I forgot about BOB too! That song always makes me get up and get my dance on :D Rosa Parks is an awesome oldschool Outkast song...[/color]
Posted
there's no order b/c i hav no fav.....

left behind- slipknot
wait and bleed-slpiknot
wait and bleed(hyper mix)-slipknot
charlotte-kittie
brackish-kittie
all linkin park
all korn except twist
my own summer-deftones
ana's song-silverchair
anthem for the year 2000-silverchair
all cold
my own worst enemy-lit
all staind
what a day-nonpoint
all godsmack
all blink 182
on the roof-eve6
school of hard knocks-pod
rock the party-pod
pardon me-incubus
make yourself-incubus
your disease-saliva
god save us-ill nino
edgecrusher-fear factory
pain-steriomud
flowing-311
you wouldnt belive-311
scum of the earth-rob zombie

and ive got tons more....:devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Ooooo :eek: Another Manson fan! Woohoo! "Beautiful People is my favorite of his.. and with Korn, "Got the Life" is their best song.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't forget about "A.D.I.D.A.S." (aka. All Day I Dream About Sex)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...