SithLadyofMetal Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 :freak:I do. I'm a big fan of the show. I'm curious to know if anyone else watches it.:freak:
amibasuki Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 [FONT=arial]I used to watch it a lot a while ago. my favorite character's gotta be Phoebe, she's absolutely crazy. if I ever turn on the tv and see them it, I'll watch it, but I don't really care either way now.[/FONT]
Semjaza Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 A lot of my friends go on and on about it. It's okay, but I don't really understand what happened to regenerate all this interest in it. It seemed all but dead a couple years ago haha.
NorykoAngelcry Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]While I don't watch it on a regular basis, I happen to record the show on a couple hour block that I usually DO record. As a result, I suppose I can put my input in here? ^_^ I don't really prefer the series. The show has it's moments, but to be THIS popular, and on for this long? That is pretty pathetic. I will say though, that Matt LeBlanc and Matthiew Perry are absolutely great in the show. They are just so awesome to watch. As for the others - Ross (the 'whiner') I can't stand, Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox are so awful of actresses that it sickens me. To be as popular as they are and still be that awful to watch. . I just don't get it. I don't mind Lisa Kudrow. She can be pretty funny at times, though I think they carry her 'sillyness' a bit too far. . As for the plot of the show. . . umm, no comment. It's pretty repetative - and they just try to add one or two new things a season to . . 'throw people off?' Well, you can be sure I really don't spend too much time over this show, and will only watch it on my recorded shows video if time is available, and I am bored.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Twinzam v Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 The show is funny. My favourite character in the show is Joey
wrist cutter Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 I never bother to watch new episodes of anything on thursday or whenever they come on, so I had never seen the show until they started playing the reruns on Fox a year ago or so. Personally I really like the show, I think it's really funny...
MarkM Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B][FONT=arial]I used to watch it a lot a while ago. my favorite character's gotta be Phoebe, she's absolutely crazy. if I ever turn on the tv and see them it, I'll watch it, but I don't really care either way now.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] she and chanler are my favorite....i havent seen that show in a while...i will have to look into that.
Guest Matt Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]What a horrible HORRIBLE show..... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]I agree completely. I never liked the show. It is almost as bad as anything shown on UPN.[/b][/color]
SithLadyofMetal Posted October 14, 2002 Author Posted October 14, 2002 :freak: Oh, hell yeah! Joey kicks ***! He and Phoebe should get together.;) :freak:
Chaos Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 This show should have every copy rounded up along with all other pop icons/shows and be nuked to all Hell on a desert island in the South Pacific.
Silver_Mouri Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 I watch it. I'm kinda sad that this is gonna be there last season. My favorite person on the show probably Chandler, Don't know why but I just like him. I actually wanted Joey and Rachel to get together... since the Idea was presented on the show its always stuckin my head that they be an interestin' couple. (But then again, I hate Ross so that could be why ^^;;)
SSJ_WILLIE Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 I used to watch the show alot but I haven't been able to keep up with it since I started school. Favorite character would have to be chandler because he is a smarta** like me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now