Gavin Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 [color=teal]I was watching Yu-Gi-Oh this morning on Sky and it's in the Dungeon Dice Monster series, I remember Devlin saying that he had not seen Pegasus since the duelist kingdom tournament, Is Pegasus dead or what.[/color]
Raiha Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]LOL, he probably went home and stabbed himself. That way...he could be with his beloved Ceceila.[/COLOR]
Digital Monster Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 Well, I guess if you'd just had your eye ripped out by some ancient Egyptian maniac, you wouldn't be exactly too peppy either...
iggy Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 Pegasus went insane and probably stabbed himself to see his wife/fiance again (in hell LOL)
Hyper Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 NO you wrong, he just locked himself in his room and threw a fit.. Then he stabbed himself...LOL
Sara Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 [size=1]He turned into a butterfly and flew away.... No, really![/size]
Hyper Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 [size=1][color=indigo]Oh yeah... I remember that eppy.;)[/color][/size]
Dragon Fou Lu Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 all i remember is that Croqet ( or how ever you spell his name ) said that pegasus was ill and couldn't speak to yugi.
Guest guitarizt Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 He'll probably come back to save everyone.
Hyper Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 I have to disagree. He doesn't come back. Thats the end of Pegasus, although there are a few pcitures and flashbacks of him when Isis mentions the God Cards to Kaiba.
Mina Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 Did Pegasus give the friendship card to Yugi to be friends with him, now that the M.eye isn't corrupting him anymore? If he did kill himself, who inherits his kingdom?
Darkmoon Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 [quote]He turned into a butterfly and flew away.... No, really![/quote] ...I'm confused here... He turned into a BUTTERFLY?!? Are you jokeing or am I just really gulible? Cause a few people seem to agree with you...
iggy Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 Yeah i have to agree But it would be pretty funny if Pegasus getting screwed by Bakura and getting his eye stolen disrupted the balance of his soul and he turned into a butterfly LOL
Koopa Lord Posted November 1, 2002 Posted November 1, 2002 If Pegasus commited suicide, he would be in Hell! People who commit suicide go to Hell!
Koopa Lord Posted November 1, 2002 Posted November 1, 2002 Pegasus didn't pitch a fit and stab himself. He fired Croquet and all his other agents, sold his castle, threw a fit out in the street, and [i]then[/i] he stabbed himself.
Solo Tremaine Posted November 1, 2002 Posted November 1, 2002 What's with Pegasus stabbing himself? That's a bit morbid. I think he'd just be in a coma indefinately, or until the plotline sees it fit for him to come back.
Sheikahmon Posted November 25, 2002 Posted November 25, 2002 I agree with Solo. Pegasus will come back someday. WHEN he comes back is a different question. :smirk: *Later* Wait, didn't Shadi say that if Pegasus lost the Millenium Eye, he would pay "with his life"? Or something? :confuse2:
Solo Tremaine Posted November 25, 2002 Posted November 25, 2002 I think that was if the eye didn't accept him- he would go insane and die. But as it did, that didn't matter.
Gavin Posted November 30, 2002 Author Posted November 30, 2002 [color=teal]Personally I hope that Pegasus reappears someday, he was a guy that you'd miss if he wasn't in the series[/color]
Mina Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 Bakura said he'd silence Pegasus forever, so its not likely he'd be back.
Solo Tremaine Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Well, seeing as this question was answered a long time ago and it seems to be generating spam, I'm going to close it. You can talk about Pegasus [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15845]here[/URL] . -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts