Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]I was watching Yu-Gi-Oh this morning on Sky and it's in the Dungeon Dice Monster series, I remember Devlin saying that he had not seen Pegasus since the duelist kingdom tournament, Is Pegasus dead or what.[/color]
Guest guitarizt
Posted
He'll probably come back to save everyone.
Posted
I have to disagree.
He doesn't come back.
Thats the end of Pegasus, although there are a few pcitures and flashbacks of him when Isis mentions the God Cards to Kaiba.
Posted
Did Pegasus give the friendship card to Yugi to be friends with him, now that the M.eye isn't corrupting him anymore? If he did kill himself, who inherits his kingdom?
Posted
[quote]He turned into a butterfly and flew away....

No, really![/quote]

...I'm confused here... He turned into a BUTTERFLY?!? Are you jokeing or am I just really gulible? Cause a few people seem to agree with you...
Posted
Yeah i have to agree
But it would be pretty funny if Pegasus getting screwed by Bakura and getting his eye stolen disrupted the balance of his soul and he turned into a butterfly LOL
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Pegasus didn't pitch a fit and stab himself. He fired Croquet and all his other agents, sold his castle, threw a fit out in the street, and [i]then[/i] he stabbed himself.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I agree with Solo. Pegasus will come back someday. WHEN he comes back is a different question. :smirk:

*Later*
Wait, didn't Shadi say that if Pegasus lost the Millenium Eye, he would pay "with his life"? Or something? :confuse2:
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Well, seeing as this question was answered a long time ago and it seems to be generating spam, I'm going to close it. You can talk about Pegasus [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15845]here[/URL] . -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...