Angelus_Necare Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 I was just sitting here thinking what the boards haven't seen yet and I thought of this. This isn't like the movie road trip, but moreso fun and harmless. There is no goal, interact with other roadies, and have a good time. this is what you need: name: Gender: Age: Car: (if you choose to have one) I'll post my stuff later... *kneels and prays for a successful RP*
Muse Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 :D Name:Lauren "K.K." Gender:Female Age:Sweet 16 Car:!Lamborghini Diablo GT!(Check attachment!) This sounds Fun:D
KittyLynn Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 Name: Hunter Gender: Girl Age: Sweet sixteen Car: Volkswagon Beetle(light green)
Onix Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 Name: TJ Grey Gender: Male Age: 15 Car: None...yet. *Returns to picking the lock of a Mazda Miata :angry3:*
Avalon Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 Cool,... Name: Mace Tomas Gender: Female Age:15 Car: Jaguar EXT(black)
Carren Heart Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 Name: Alex Wright Gender: Male Age:19 Car: Totaled (Will be trying to get picked up.
Heartless Me Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 name: Randy Gender: Male Age: 16 Car: Riding with Lauren.... if you don't mind. ;)
Muse Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 Of course not,Arikel.:D Anyways,who can resist the pleasure of being in a Sweet Silver Diablo GT?:D ;) So,howmany people are you hoping for,Angelus?
Juu Posted October 16, 2002 Posted October 16, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]^^ why not? Name: Ariadne Gender: Female (I can't imagine why :rolleyes: ) Age: 22 Car: ...?[/color] [/size]
Rain Posted October 16, 2002 Posted October 16, 2002 [color=blue][size=1]Interesting... Name: Athena Gender: Female Age: 20 Car: Nay... Hey, I'm not too good at RPing, so don't laugh at me;) But don't worry, I'm not going to stuff it up[/size][/color] EDIT: Just changed the characters name...I mentioned it in the RPG, so I'll change it here as well, so there's no confusion. Thank you for your time.
User Name Posted October 16, 2002 Posted October 16, 2002 Name: Gorky Dolphinson Gendar: Male Age: 17 Car: mmmm . . no, hitchhiker
KittyLynn Posted October 16, 2002 Posted October 16, 2002 Im just going to post the picture of the car i own in the rpg...
Angelus_Necare Posted October 16, 2002 Author Posted October 16, 2002 Name: Oro Mcullen Gender: female Age: 23 Car: 73 white sedan alright, this is still open for anypone who want to join, I'll start the topic soon.
Rain Posted October 17, 2002 Posted October 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by User Name [/i] [B]Name: Gorky Dolphinson Gendar: Male Age: 17 Car: mmmm . . no, hitchhiker [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue][size=1]Dang, I wanted to be a hitchhiker! Oh well, no biggy:)[/size][/color]
KittyLynn Posted October 17, 2002 Posted October 17, 2002 Hey Sayian_Monkey...how bout me picking you up...like when you hitch hike...:) When are you starting it???
Rain Posted October 18, 2002 Posted October 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by calumon_luver [/i] [B]Hey Sayian_Monkey...how bout me picking you up...like when you hitch hike...:)[/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue][size=1]Ok, cool:) I wouldn't want to stand there all day and have no one pick me up, lol:laugh:[/size][/color]
KittyLynn Posted October 18, 2002 Posted October 18, 2002 Imagine being there all day!!!:laugh: Anyways, I really want to start!!!!Start!!! Come on people lets get on the road...
Onix Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 I'm with ya' Calumon_Luver. This should start soon! START OR DEATH! START OR DEATH! START OR...aw...**** it. *Sits down and grabs a burger*.
Rain Posted October 28, 2002 Posted October 28, 2002 [color=blue][size=1]Angelus_Necare hasn't been around for a while...but I hope we start soon![/size][/color]
KittyLynn Posted October 28, 2002 Posted October 28, 2002 Ok it looks like im picking up Yashamon and Rain..This is going to be fun!!!
Lilac oranges Posted November 11, 2002 Posted November 11, 2002 Funky, is this one still going to start? Name: ella Age: 18 Gender: F Car: Fat Boy Harley (i know its not exactly a car but they still rock) one Q.....what country/continent are we tripping through?
Angelus_Necare Posted November 11, 2002 Author Posted November 11, 2002 It's most likely going to be America Lilac, Sorry I haven't been around guys i lost internet connection a while ago, I'll start it now.
Lilac oranges Posted November 13, 2002 Posted November 13, 2002 thats funky....i never been to America! :)
Guest demlinos Posted November 13, 2002 Posted November 13, 2002 Name: Chris Gender: Male Age: 17 Car: Escalade
LostProphet Posted November 15, 2002 Posted November 15, 2002 Name: Oleg Grovinsk Gender: Male Age: 17 Car: Jeep rigged for EXTREME Off-Roading Any ladies need a ride?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now