Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest QuickSilver
Posted
They aint that bad, i have heard a album in my friends car, and what i heard of it, it was good.
Posted
Godsmack is a great band! I love Voodoo, don't really know why but I'm almost obsessive about that song when I hear it. o.O Yeah Godsmack is right up there with Disturbed/Mindless Self Indulgence/System of a Down/Slipknot/and Orgy!
Posted
[size=1][color=firebrick]Yes, I like Godsmack. I have not heard their newer stuff yet. I listen to Voodoo and Keep Away just about everyday. :p I porbably should look into their newer stuff.[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE]Yes, I like Godsmack. I have not heard their newer stuff yet. I listen to Voodoo and Keep Away just about everyday. I porbably should look into their newer stuff[/QUOTE]

The second cd Awake was awsome til it hit about song 6 and then is just goes awful. Awake has going down, bad Majik, alive which are really awsome songs.

[QUOTE]What album is Voodoo on? I can't seem to extract the information willingly or unwillingly from my friends.[/QUOTE]

Voodoo is on there first cd. It is possibly the best song on that cd but that is just my opinion.
Posted
Well, i hate taht type of music, eg Slipknot SOAD and so on, but there is one song taht si sooo good of Godsmack and i cant remeber what its called, i downlaoded it ages agoa nd i lost it, now its gone and i cant rememeber what it was called!


::EDIT:: I'm doing the best that i can, or sumthin' i remebered! lol
Posted
yeah i love thier music i have their cd its awsome voodo is definatly the best! also i really like the song the made for the scorpion king its totally wicked !
*~*stitch*~*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...