OtakuBoards

Think about this!

White Digivise

My friend Dayani420 told me a great thing. It is something to really wonder about.
[QUOTE]For all you girls and guys out there. Here's something to think about. Think about your future spouse. What do you think he or she is doing right now at their young age. You might have already seen them before and not noticed.[/QUOTE]
I just had to tell her I was posting it and I had to quote her. That is a good question. Hmmmm. *Smiles* :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what my boyfriend is doing right now.... wait, what was the question again?..... -_-; work and school have frailed my memory

By the way, my boyfriend will be my future "spouse" i hope... I love him with all my heart, just gotta find out my states law on same sex marriages.... heh.... but he's still young so we have plenty of time :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]Darnit! This post will probably keep me up all night thinking! Oh well, my g/f would probably be on a wild party right now (I hate living far from all my friends!). BTW Transtic good luck on your relation:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]
Wow! I posted food for thought. Good for me. Yeah! *Smiles great big smile* :D

I've seen her before...I didn't notice it at first until I saw her again...and again I wondered what was up with me looking at her, cause I wasn't into relationships. Then my friend told me we had a new member in our group...I didn't really care who it was, until she looked up at me and it was her...the one who I knew might possibly be my one and only.

Lol. It's kind of funny. A lot of people on thes boards are about 15 or younger and your thinking about future spouses and what they're doing. That's nice and all but, at that age you need to think more about yourself and what you want to do later in life. The rest all just falls into place.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Lol. It's kind of funny. A lot of people on thes boards are about 15 or younger and your thinking about future spouses and what they're doing. That's nice and all but, at that age you need to think more about yourself and what you want to do later in life. The rest all just falls into place. [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhhh I'm quite over that age...... i know you said most, but I just thought I'd say that I was over that age, but you knew that didn't you?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I've seen her before...I didn't notice it at first until I saw her again...[/B][/QUOTE]

Cool! That happened to me too! It's times like these that I believe in fate. I mean, it's almost as if it had been planned. Darnit! I'm thinking too much again!:wigout:

[B]

Cool! That happened to me too! It's times like these that I believe in fate. I mean, it's almost as if it had been planned. Darnit! I'm thinking too much again!:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=green]The strangest part was after I met her...she ended up having well, all the same interests I do...Anime, StarTrek, not dating. After that, we became really good friends...telling secrets and everything. It was so obvious that we should be together, but we didn't notice until we took a love test online just for the fun of it...and it said "99% match" then it got really creepy. Later on, I talked to her about it...and we got together...do everything together...normal relationship stuff[/COLOR]

my sister and her b/f have been together for 5 years now, AND STILL COUNTIN'!!! ne way, they say that they went to the same school before they met each other... but they didn't meet in school... they met in a blind date... then they say that they went to the same Base Ball game once... he sat one seat behind her.... heh!! if it's true, then i guess it's some freaky *** ****!!!

[color=deeppink]That really is a good point, Digivise...I don't know if I've ever seen my future husband or not, but it is definitely something to think about. I mean, there isn't anyone in my life at the moment that I could see myself marrying...not even a single male that I know. Maybe I set my standards too high...or maybe my subconsious is just holding out until I actually find Mr. Right...[/color]

[COLOR=green]...The relationship I'm in seems to be the best relationship I've ever been in,[SIZE=1](not to mention the only one I've ever been in)[/SIZE] Well, if we do last for a very long time, after we get our lives together (that means financial stability and independency), then we'll take it a step further.[/COLOR] :D

:love: is in the air :laugh: . Never mind that:o
I just had this though....Whenever you find what you think is your true love, your standards go up. Then later you find someone who you think is you true love. Your standards rise again. And the cycle continues.

[B]:love: is in the air :laugh: . Never mind that:o
I just had this though....Whenever you find what you think is your true love, your standards go up. Then later you find someone who you think is you true love. Your standards rise again. And the cycle continues. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Uh-huh, you're very correct. I remember my first true relationship...I was very naive about the way things in a relationship worked, and so I had barely any standards at all. As time has gone on, and I've been involved with more guys, my standard of the right guy for me keeps rising. He has to fit certain qualities and blah blah blah...shiz like that. So, I very much agree ;)[/color]

Right now I'm keeping to what I have...I won't look for anyone else...

strange... with the words, "Falling in love" you'd never associate the term "falling" as positive. You fall on the stairs, it hurts...you fall down in life, it hurts...but when you fall in love...it doesn't hurt, until the end anyway...

Thanks...I don't know how I got that out of my head...whew...but the only thing I don't like about love is that two people are trying to be able to accept each other so they have to be absolutley compatible with each other...the problem is, there's so many diffrent people out there...it's hard to find the right one.