Think about this!

White Digivise

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]Yep, but that's what makes it interesting. Anyway, one way or another everyone meets his/her soulmate. The question is if they end up togheter. [/B][/QUOTE]

Lets hope so.... I know I found true love with my boyfriend. He means too much to me inside for it not to be true. Never felt this way towards someone else, even people whom I previously thought I loved.... i know someday, we'll be together forever, happy and blissful in our love :)

Ironic I'm listening to Vivid Colors by L'Arc~en~Ciel.... the greatest song and just brings to life what I'm thinking :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]i know someday, we'll be together forever, happy and blissful in our love :)[/B][/QUOTE]

Just like Kyoko and me I'm sure.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Kyoko and [b][u]I[/b][/u], you bad grammar using fool [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't you remember kindergarten? Just take out the first name and the 'and', and if it seems alright, then place in the name. For example:

Just like I I'm sure.

OR:

Just like me I'm sure.

Now, which is right, you bad grammar usin' fool? :P

Oh and if kindergarten tricks don't help here's a more in-depth reason why -

'I' is used when it is the subject of the sentence, hence why no sentence starts with "Me verb direct object". Me is used when it is the direct object of a sentence: "noun verb me". In this case the subject is not actually said, it is assumed. The subject of the sentence here is basically "that". So THAT (noun) IS (verb) JUST LIKE (adjectives) KYOKO AND ME (direct objects).

[QUOTE] Originally Posted by Tien:
im just wondering...Transtic are you male or female?[/QUOTE]

I hope you dont mind if i answer this Transtic cause you seem to be in bed right now. Transtic is bisexual. Just read umm... his/her sig.

Anyway I wouldnt be ably to answer this question casue i probely havent meet her yet. Im 12. Actually to tell the truth im not really intrestead in any girls yet cause if all girls at my age act like the ones i know now, Then i probebly gonna go crazy. Oh well thems the breaks.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]

I hope you dont mind if i answer this Transtic cause you seem to be in bed right now. Transtic is bisexual. Just read umm... his/her sig. [/B][/QUOTE]

Um,Ok, the sig, i didnt notice that.thanks Cecil

I am male... at least last time I checked ::looks:: yep... still a male...

And Zanza, no.... I don't remember Kindergarden.... at all.... not even if I try to..... but... ehh.. I hate English sometimes....

Oh and you have to realize "spouse" is a word mainly used in the US. Over in other countries, they probably don't know it's meaning....

Guest Trotenks
wait a min transtic is homosexual. Thats cool i just never new that. good luck and i think u too could get married my neigbors did. i think

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trotenks [/i]
[B]wait a min transtic is homosexual. Thats cool i just never new that. good luck and i think u too could get married my neigbors did. i think [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not homosexual, I'm bisexual, I'm just in a homosexual relationship.... but close enough... Thanks... I dunno. Certain states have certain laws against same sex marriages, which I think is just stupid.... I dunno my states law...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]i know theres a difference
im just being cynical about it
dont take it offensively [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Don't worry, [i]I'm[/i] not offended :D The whole subject of homosexuality/bisexuality/heterosexuality, well...it's a very, very sensitive subject for most people. Many of my friends see homosexuality as wrong, where I have more of an open mind about it and accept it better. The opinions about this subject vary so greatly that you can never know what's right and what's wrong. Kinda like a lose/lose situation.[/color]

i'm very sensitive on the subject. Granted I am Bisexual (which obviosuly means I have attration towards both men and women) I still have more of an attraction towards guys. Can't help it. While I've had girlfriends in the past that I have cared for deeply, I have also cared for guys and I care very much for my boyfriend now, more so than any oter person I've met or been out with.

America is one of the few big power countries to care so much about homosexuality. Japan, Australia, European countries, etc, homosexuality is accepted on a large basis as far as I know, I know for a fact in Japan it is. it's accepted as a normal way of life, and I think we should do it the same way in America, because it is normal. it's only abormal to straight people cause well, they aren't homosexual so obviously it's going to be "different"... but thats no excuse to not accept it.... why are people so affraid of gay people? Are they gonne give you the "gay germ" or something... please.... how stupid is that.... No one can make you gay, You can't make you gay.... you're born with it. I KNOW I was. All those people that THINK it's a choice, are obviously not gay, and thus don't know. How can they know? What they say contradicts everything. Why would any guy choose to be hated by people... it doesn't make sense.... and i know for a fact I didn't choose to be bisexual. I was born this way and I accept the way I am....

uhhhh I dunno why I wrote all of this...... forgive me. You don't have to read it....

[color=deeppink]Transtic, I don't think you should be sorry for writing that...you convey a lot of my opinions well, even though I am heterosexual. I believe in gay rights and all of that stuff, and it bothers me that my friends can't accept it like I do. I know it comes from what they've grown up learning, and in my house hold, it was never really discussed. I've basically formed my own views of the whole thing. But I also hold a high tolerance for others' differences, which I believe comes from my brother being in a wheelchair. It really pisses me off when people make fun of others who are "different" than them. I wish more people in the world could stop being bias and accept everyone for who they are.[/color]