OtakuBoards

Ruff Writas

Guest Tec-9

er... me and Ruff Writa started this krew called the ruff writas... so far, there's only 2 members... me.. and.... [ya'll ready for this?] FINAL_FLASH! [:sleep: ] AHEM! ne way, ruff writa was the leader, but he had to leave... cuz he has conquered these boards... but i think it's only becuz **** safer isn't here... ne way, if ne one wants to join, be my guest... PM me first... Firemac was invited to join, but i'm not sure if he'll accept... he'll make a perfect member, cuz he posts a lot! he's a natural born Ruff Writa!! :laugh: :devil:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe.. if only i had a penny for everytime i'v heard that... i'd have bout a nickel right now... lol!! [:sleep: ] but how wrong you are, my friend... even firemac has joined our krew... and he don't spam!! hehe, although i have accused him of it before, but that was only somethin' personal... i hate it when personal problems get in the way of other things... it's hard to explain, so i'm wont.. but i just wanna let ya know that it only looks like spammin, but it ain't...

ya can't judge a book by it's cover... if ya catch my drift... ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]hehe.. if only i had a penny for everytime i'v heard that... i'd have bout a nickel right now... lol!! [:sleep: ] but how wrong you are, my friend... even firemac has joined our krew... and he don't spam!! hehe, although i have accused him of it before, but that was only somethin' personal... i hate it when personal problems get in the way of other things... it's hard to explain, so i'm wont.. but i just wanna let ya know that it only looks like spammin, but it ain't...

ya can't judge a book by it's cover... if ya catch my drift... ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Is "Ruff Writas" a word play on the term "Ruff Riders" or whatever they're called? ( the group of rappers ie: DMX, Eve... )[/COLOR] :cool:

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=coral]Is "Ruff Writas" a word play on the term "Ruff Riders" or whatever they're called? ( the group of rappers ie: DMX, Eve... )[/COLOR] :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]
that's where he got the idea

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]Firemac your sig has gotten even longer this kind of worries me{let alone the fact i don't know half the people on your list now [/B][/QUOTE]
a lot of people like me as a friend, hehe, and not to mention there are still some of my friends who haven't pm'ed me yet

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]What can i say being put on your cool list is like a passport stamp into the otaku culture...
1000 posts ehh i thought you were gonna take a brake{laughs}. [/B][/QUOTE]
i did take a rest, lol:laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]I agree.

Just a warning to anyone wanting to join a "spamming group". You will be permanently banned if you do so. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Permanently banned!?!?:eek: I'm staying FAAAAAARRRRRRR away from these guys.....[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Soo umm whoever joins get banned for good right? So that would mean Tec-9, firemac and final flash would get banned. sweet. [/B][/QUOTE]

I am most concerned about ringleaders. Tec-9 has been banned, but I won't ban the others unless they spam.

[B]

AHHHHHH man! But i heard that firemac does spam. that hed have about 150 more post if no one was a mod for digimon and FF forums.DANGT! [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, that's an issue for our moderators to deal with. I haven't had any major complaints from moderators myself though. If I get enough complaints about a member, then I usually act on it.

Guest firemac
they have so lied to you ssjgoten, the posts that have been deleted were by me, and only two other were deleted by kuja, so it's not major time spam, and James, give Tec-9 a chance, his intent is not to spam, but I really do think he did, oh well, but, James, you know some people hate all because I post a lot, and none of is spam, and if it was spam, I wasn't trying to make it spam, this stuff about getting banned, has really gotten me pissed off, I have no intention to spam, Tec-9 has explained to me that is wasn't spam, and he said he even showed his thread to adam, James, talk this pver with Adam, maybe something will come about, and all turn out good, an ssjgoten, you aren't helping at all

Guest firemac
[B]

Was i supposed to help out?Oh and i think im gonna trust them over you, since i am on ur "hit list"after all.... [/B][/QUOTE]
you are taking that whole hit list thing too stupidly. I am not the type person who would lie to you in stuff like this

[B]btw i was kidding about the hit list thing, have you heard of the word sarcastic[/B][/QUOTE]

He probably has, he just can't magically hear the inflection of sarcasm in your voice since he's only reading what you type. Just a hypothesis, though.

Guest firemac
[B]Uh huh sure. I believe the mods over you pure and simple(btw i was kidding about the hit list thing, have you heard of the word sarcastic)Just looking at your post count can tell that they have missed soem of your spamming somewhere. [/B][/QUOTE]
you know, just because their mods doesn't they can't lie or miscalculate

SSJGoten, you've made yourself an Enemy today. You come along here, with no evidence or anything, and accuse me of spamming.

Ruff writas?

[QUOTE][b]...i just wanna let ya know that it only looks like spammin, but it ain't... [/b][/QUOTE]

It's not spam. It's just ...writing rough. Hence the name. Duh.

[QUOTE][b]So that would mean Tec-9, firemac and final flash would get banned. sweet.[/b][/QUOTE]

So you want me to get banned eh? The only way [I]I'm[/I] gonna get banned is by excess hatred of SSJGoten. Oh wait, that's based purely on my feelings and opinions, so I can't get punished for it. So now, for no reason whatsoever, my friend Tec-9 has been banned. He hadn't even done anything! Jebus, watch...

[B]I'm going to kill George W. Bush![/B]

Do you see any FBI agents? No.

[B]I'm going to form a group that does some stuff that's [i]like[/i] killing George Bush, but isn't. Like throwing eggs at him.[/B]

Any FBI agents yet? Nope. You know why? Because You can't punish someone on a basis of what they said they're gonna do. And in this case, all he was doing is forming a group/clan. If I was gonna form a group/clan called; "EOST2", would I get banned? Probably. Even if it stood for, "Eccentric Old Silly Trains 2", I'd still get banned. Or if it was called the, "Let's all Spam the Otakuboards clan!", and no-one in the group spammed once, they'd still all get banned.

I'm not asking you to un-ban Tec-9, because that would mean undermining an Admin's authority, and I'd get banned for that too, right? But I just ask - where is the rock-hard evidence?

I know I've never spammed, and I never will Spam. In fact, I'll never do anything to break the rules on these boards. Why? Because these boards are like a second home to me - and getting banned would suck @ss.

-I'm not a Mod, but I un-officially declare this topic Closed.-

I only have one question..

James - I only ask you one thing; on what grounds did you ban Tec-9? I only want to know. I'm not picking a fight, I'm not trying to hassle anyone, I just want to know why my friend, Tec-9, was banned from these fine boards. Because I know, like me, Tec-9 liked these boards a lot too, and he'd never [I]actually][/I] do anything to get himself banned.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]I only have one question..

James - I only ask you one thing; on what grounds did you ban Tec-9? I only want to know. I'm not picking a fight, I'm not trying to hassle anyone, I just want to know why my friend, Tec-9, was banned from these fine boards. Because I know, like me, Tec-9 liked these boards a lot too, and he'd never [I]actually][/I] do anything to get himself banned. [/B][/QUOTE]

uhh well obviously I have no say in that... but I will say one thing:

What he said as the user named "Kunyva" on the boards that were deleted were sadistic, racist, and just plain sick to read. It was totally unacceptable for that to be posted even if he was mad. And as far as now is concerned, he has been banned for THAT, and he lost all chance of getting unbanned probably with those comments. Sure what may have happened might have been wrong or whatever, but he could have have waiting to talk to James or Adam or something, but he made the wrong mistake and posted those sadistic things toward SSJGoten which were TOTALLY unacceptable. And for that he was banned a second time. So even if the user Tec-9 is unbanned, he will still be banned because of those comments....

Some of you need to THINK before you post and don't let your anger get control of you. Sure it can sometimes, but what he said was FAR past anger. Making jokes saying that you killed SSJGotens dad was pathetically immature and plain SICK! If you never said that I'm sure James may have unbanned you.... but I think you've lost all chance now...

Final Flash, I know Tec-9 is your friend, and I'm sorry for you and him, but you may have not seen what he posted as the user Kunyva, totally unappropiate! And for that he has been banned.... the other reason plays no importance anymore. Again sorry.... maybe anappology to SSJGoten and one to James and Adma or an explaination would get him unbanned, I dunno... talk to them about it, I'm just telling you what I know.