Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
uh, this took me about 40 mins, dun ask me why. 20 mins of it was thinking...

ah, the breath, for one
ah, the sun of several moons
ah, a love to hate
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
The leaf flys away
guided only by the wind
of life. So shall I.

--------------------------------

I lack strength today
so I'm in over my head
yet I shall go on.

--------------------------------

In the falling rain
I can't lose those final threads
Reminds me of her

--------------------------------

Rage against the pain
Scream against the injustice
and thus a hero
Posted
The little blue jay
is innocent of the world
please live forever

I am only me
so how can I hope to be
more than what you see?

I am the torn heart,
am misery incarnate.
All I need is life

I long for a world
Despair has no place in there
but I'm in exile
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Death, comes in many forms
Slow,painful,quick, and easy but...
There is only one Deth

In case you're wondering, Deth is me. My name is pronounced as depth, but sounds like death to most people.
Posted
[color=red] The dark prevails over
sweeping away all else I feel
alas wish I more feel
-------------------------------

The wind sweepest me
crushing the will to need feel
robber it is, and that chose[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...